What's new

Discussion looking for good gta players for a clan

O

orlondo

Reaction score
im starting a gta clan. and we will do alot of stuff 2gether. and it should b realy fun but 2 get in the clan u have 2 b good in the chopper and on the ground. and if yr good at both of them then yr in the clan. and u dnt have 2 change yr gamertag. and if u wanna join send me a message on xbox live my gamertag name is TheSmokingGuns

7DUST Alien 83

7DUST Alien 83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like a clan that would fall apart and have no respect for each other.

FelixLoveMetal

FelixLoveMetal

100% LoveMetal
Reaction score
im starting a gta clan. and we will do alot of stuff 2gether. and it should b realy fun but 2 get in the clan u have 2 b good in the chopper and on the ground. and if yr good at both of them then yr in the clan. and u dnt have 2 change yr gamertag. and if u wanna join send me a message on xbox live my gamertag name is TheSmokingGuns

go to TTG you noob

zEXTERMINATORz

xXI RoGuE IXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I was a pilot for several years, and i kick *** on the ground :wink:
one man army me, totally untouchable!

SalvatoreLeone

SalvatoreLeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dont be stupid this is a forum for mods ect try advertising somewhere else