What's new

Unsolved Looking for good boot times with a Trinity

• Thread starter zam1205
  • Start date
  • Views 188
Z

zam1205

Reaction score
I am wanting to install dual NAND to a Trinity. If I were to use Viper Dual NAND v2, could I use a CR4 for my glitch chip, or am I limited to the x360ace v3/v5? If the CR4 is possible, how would the install be different than the ace for an S-RGH?

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't use an Ace v5 glitch chip for any other 360 console apart from the Corona boards.They are locked with a pre-programmed timing file purely for Corona boards,so you can not flash timing files to these chips :frown:
I've just finished a Trinity board with an Ace v3 (which i always use for Trinity's),used the RGH 1.2 Pack/S_RGH V2/Trinity/All Timings pack_1 Best and got instant boots with timing file rgh_tri_su_du_51_2 timing file BUT every Xbox 360 console is different with which timing file gives you the best glitch results.
Not done a dual nand as yet but tempted to buy the Viper Dual nand kit (just to have a go and try it out)

Z

zam1205

Reaction score
Thanks! Would there be any point in getting a CR4 over an Ace v3?

Last edited:
B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Would there be any point in getting a CR4 over an Ace v3?
Both are good chips but the price of an Ace v3 is way cheaper than a CR4.Plus no messing about with dip switches or bridging pads on the Ace chips,unlike the CR4's.

Top Bottom