• Start date
  • Views 1,660
G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Hey guys, i lost my outfits and trying to get the paramedic outfit again. Anyone know of a working glitch?

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
There’s a way to get outfits. But I just read not doomsday. If there is no one has released it

G

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
There used to be a way but i guess it has been patched.

F

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
There used to be a way but i guess it has been patched.
Well the original glitch I checked out for you and read thru some posts did work. But apparently ddh outfits don’t now, weird. Youtube is always an option even though it’s a bunch of idiots. There may be some gold there that may help.

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
G Gandalf61 im so sorry about you lose your parademic outfit. Glitch doesn't working anymore because you can go into your apartment but you can't save from your wardrobe room anymore. I hope next dlc 1.44 will workaround.

H

Husky_70

I love Husky's ...
Reaction score
It‘s kind of sad. Every glitch for adversary/mission outfit that was ever released works in captures and LTS. If you would be on PS4 I could easily create you a job that automatically applies the outfit you want and you could just glitch it out with any patched glitch... But I don‘t have a xbox...:grumpy:

T

THER3ALZAIN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My outfits got deleted too so when I remade my character I lost all the modded ones

Top Bottom