What's new

Looking for friends for diablo 3

J

Jupiterskiss

Reaction score
I recently deleted my modded jewelry and sword on accident so im in the search of any modded gear i can get. i have a necromancer. I would also like friends to play with if any ones interested (^-^)
Xbox1 : JupitersKiss00

F

Foefinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i can‘t get you modded stuff but i‘m playing frequently so hit me up if you want :smile:
gt: HyNa i Fanatic

G

Grimreaper 98

Reaction score
I recently deleted my modded jewelry and sword on accident so im in the search of any modded gear i can get. i have a necromancer. I would also like friends to play with if any ones interested (^-^)
I don't have modded gear but I wouldn't mind playing with u on diablo 3 ultimate evil edition gt Grimreaper9431

P

PurpleHaze156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just started playing I would be down to play sometime
GT: DrinkABeer20

S

SoulSticks

Reaction score
When are you on? I can send you a modded set I have. It's for demon hunter but most of the pieces can go to other characters 😁

F

Foefinator

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When are you on? I can send you a modded set I have. It's for demon hunter but most of the pieces can go to other characters 😁
could you send it to me too? :smile:
just bought the necromance a few days ago and wanna unlock the achievements with it :biggrin:

Top Bottom