What's new

Question Looking for FREE video editing software for my laptop. Any suggestions?

• Thread starter CGTommy
  • Start date
  • Views 997
Status
Not open for further replies.
CGTommy

CGTommy

Reaction score
Sin$
What's up guys, i make youtube videos MOSTLY of GTAV:O Car meets. I try really hard however i use an app on my phone called Kinemaster, but the quality always ends up being not as good before exporting. I was hoping someone could help this Newbie Sinner out?

Thank you in advance :smile:

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
What's up guys, i make youtube videos MOSTLY of GTAV:O Car meets. I try really hard however i use an app on my phone called Kinemaster, but the quality always ends up being not as good before exporting. I was hoping someone could help this Newbie Sinner out?

Thank you in advance :smile:
To be honest, Windows Movie Maker has all you need if you just want to put clips together and cut them up.

If you're looking for something a bit more advanced, Camtasia has a 30 day free trial. You could try it and see how you like it.

CGTommy

CGTommy

Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest, Windows Movie Maker has all you need if you just want to put clips together and cut them up.

If you're looking for something a bit more advanced, Camtasia has a 30 day free trial. You could try it and see how you like it.

Thanks!! I only need to clip videos and add music. Can Windows Movie Maker add music to clips?
Again I greatly appreciate it!!!!!

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks!! I only need to clip videos and add music. Can Windows Movie Maker add music to clips?
Again I greatly appreciate it!!!!!
Indeed it can. It can do pretty much all of the basic video editing you'll need. You won't need the more advanced stuff if you're just clipping together car meets.

L

Luca24hr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pirate bay always works go check there just make sure it's a reputable torrent account

P

Poloblade1

Zombieland Hoster
Free Hoster Frame In Gold Services
Reaction score
Sin$
tons of sony vegas rips, can always get one of those

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Utorrent+Google=Free
The one problem with doing this would be trying to find legit sources. If you aren't well versed in the torrenting world, it's very easy to download a virus.

Nigity

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
The one problem with doing this would be trying to find legit sources. If you aren't well versed in the torrenting world, it's very easy to download a virus.
Virus Control + A lot Of Seeders

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Virus Control + A lot Of Seeders
Antivirus programs aren't perfect and you can spoof seeding numbers. I'm not saying he shouldn't torrent it, but I'm saying he should research thoroughly before he does.

Nigity

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
Antivirus programs aren't perfect and you can spoof seeding numbers. I'm not saying he shouldn't torrent it, but I'm saying he should research thoroughly before he does.
No agreed im Just saying lmao i was giveing things he should have all good.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No agreed im Just saying lmao i was giveing things he should have all good.
Ahh, fair enough. I can make up (or find) a thread that details how to torrent and safety tips to follow when doing so

Nigity

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahh, fair enough. I can make up (or find) a thread that details how to torrent and safety tips to follow when doing so
Great idea man id put that in the premium Thread In the Torrents Section.

pup

pup

Reaction score
Sin$
I would send you a link to a legit torrent, but I don't think that's allowed on this forum. Although, Windows Movie Maker is all you need, but is discontinued and hard to get a hold of. Shotcut is open-source and amazing.

ShotCut~ https://www.shotcut.org/

Bird is the word

Bird is the word

Music don't lie.
Reaction score
Sin$
Adobe Premiere Pro is a great piece of software, however, the trial is only 7 days :tongue:

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sony Vegas Pro 14 + YouTube/Google and there you go...

D

Deleted member 726818

I'm no hero. Never was, never will be.
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're still in need of a free video editor, I can highly recommend Da Vinci Resolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register