Looking for exceptionally good players

• Thread starter KillDaWhtMan19
  • Start date
  • Views 474
K

KillDaWhtMan19

Reaction score
Sin$
I have been playing the game since 12:00am this morning and am tired of havine a K/D ratio of 20/3 and still f***ing loosing the match. Im looking for people with a great K/D ratio and ranked high on the leader boards to play with. Im in the top 500 in Play time, top 1000 in Skill, Top 1000 in score, and in the top 700 in kills in the global leaderboard. I need a team of guys who like and want to win. Its hard to level up when you play with noobs. Reply with gamertag if interested.

C

clc1986clc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get players that are top rank on bad company 2 that will help :smile:

G

Gamerfreak19

Reaction score
Sin$
Level 8 sniper here add me or message me to play cause I by myself, top 2000 on leaderboards and moving up fast. Gt: RAGE EATS NOOBS

thizzle

thizzle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lmao @ good moh players the games made for sniping..your not good @ all your just campers with no courage to get in to the fight..can tell by your kd...saying its hard to level up playing with noobs get some skill and pick up a AR..

Albophobic

Albophobic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This games takes NO skill whatsoever. I have a 5.0 k/d with over 500 kills. When I do try to run around and have some fun, all the camping sniper p*****s pick me off, forcing me to sit back and camp too.

Top Bottom
Login
Register