• Start date
  • Views 387
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tyalor12

Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a 4 man team that knows what they are doing in zombies and wants to try and figure out what more the is after the tower of babble achievement because i am very sure their is more after it. Message ReFLeXxScOPeS69

The Agency

The Agency

Last day of Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If we are going to do the tower of babble part before we continue to search for clues I'll join

GT: Meow im a horse

Mitsuru Kirijo

Prosodemic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing what Agency said, user name is tag

T

tyalor12

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes we will do the tower of babble before we search, because some of my theories are doing both maxis and rictofen in one game because when you do maxis four of the lamps shoot out orange beans at the tower but when you do rictofen 4 purple beams shoot out at the tower, what if we did both in one game and used 4 diffferent lamps and had 4 purple and 4 orange at the same time, and there has been rumors that after you complete maxis side and knife or shoot the laundromat door beams shoot out of there so i wanna try these things.

O

oSMOKIN1o

Reaction score
Sin$
add
Yes we will do the tower of babble before we search, because some of my theories are doing both maxis and rictofen in one game because when you do maxis four of the lamps shoot out orange beans at the tower but when you do rictofen 4 purple beams shoot out at the tower, what if we did both in one game and used 4 diffferent lamps and had 4 purple and 4 orange at the same time, and there has been rumors that after you complete maxis side and knife or shoot the laundromat door beams shoot out of there so i wanna try these things.

Add me I'm up for it me an my mate if there's room

T

tyalor12

Reaction score
Sin$
Dont make a post in the thread send me a message my gamertag is at the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register