What's new

Discovery Looking for dayz Dupe 1.06 Xbox

R

Real Merk

Reaction score
Sin$
I heard there’s a dupe glitch if you have two Xbox’s? I have two. Need more info if anyone has help me out! I’m trying to make my base metal ?

R

Real Merk

Reaction score
Sin$
Or is dropping a sea chest right before server shut down the only way to dupe?

R

Real Merk

Reaction score
Sin$
yes, Sea chest. The 100 slot crate that is pretty bulky compared the other wooden crates you can build. That are only 50. I’m sure they would work also.

The Fork

The Fork

Always Clean
Reaction score
Sin$
Apperently people are forcing the server to remove the client from game (like a restart kick) and thats how their doing it. I havent figured out a way to trigger a kick on purpose yet.

TheRogueSky

TheRogueSky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is a way that I know how to dupe. But it's sooo inconsistent that it will take you 20+ min to dupe a single kit. Everyone is keeping hush hush about the good ways of duping. I've heard that there is a way where people are freezing the server for a few seconds allowing them to dupe.

R

Real Merk

Reaction score
Sin$
I was able to dupe once for my m4 on Xbox one x. Using two different Xbox’s and same accounts.

R

Real Merk

Reaction score
Sin$
But have not been able to do the dupe again.. still trying. Is this the inconsistent one you were speaking of?

TheRogueSky

TheRogueSky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have found out how to do the dupe today but it requires timing and your friend signing in to your account. That's all the info that I can provide.

Joeygarciamusic

Joeygarciamusic

Reaction score
Sin$
The timing part is what I don’t understand on the 2 Xbox method

K

Kingduper

Reaction score
Sin$
If we could keep the duping instructions off of here and only in gameplay they wouldn't catch on as fast....

S

Slaty nah bro

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me work it out? Lol
Ive got 2 xboxes, multiple accounts. Hotspot, cable and 2 wifi networks. Any tips?

Top Bottom
Login
Register