Looking For CoHost [Read]

• Thread starter xBoSS_KiiNG
  • Start date
  • Views 277
X

xBoSS_KiiNG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good CoHost to help me out with hosting my lobbies.
You don't need a Jtag/RGH but I would like you to either be able to record or know someone who can record. If you cannot record than thats okay because i'm not picky. I'm looking for someone whos willing to put in the time to reach that next level of popularity.

Name:
lenguage:
Why should i Choose You?:
How Long On Xbox a Week?:
About you:
Additional Info:

I've tried out a couple other people but they haven't been up to par, just because i get you to help me for a day or two doesn't mean i choose you. I need you to prove yourself if this is going to be a permanent partnership, and once thats met you will be compinsated for your time.

Thanks guys

here you can see some proof!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoSsKiiNG

D

DeriseGFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Name:Brandon
language: English
Gamertag: Troubled aV
Why should i Choose You?:I follow directions very well... I can invite really quick... I'm very Trustworthy & Hard Working
How Long On Xbox a Week? More than 3 hours on weekdays!, More than 7 on weekends!
About you: I'm very Trustworthy & Hard Working. I work really quick and I will listen and do whatever you tell me to do. I can work the forums and anything else. I will do it!
Additional Info: I've co-hosting a lot of lobbies and made atleast $1000+ for doing it for so long!

S

SEEvNOvEVIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Name: Tyler
Language:english
Gamertag: Tyler Goldy
Why you should choose me: im hard working and know alot about modding. Been through alot on xbox. And i listen to directions verywell

About me: i play alot of cod and have no problem thowing out a helping hand.
Additional info : ive tried to help co-host for people but they always dont need one or already have one. And i would love to help u out and im not in it for the money.
Hours on xbox: 4-5 weekdays 7-8 weekends depending on school or work hours.

I

iTzCaShMoDD3R

Reaction score
Name:Yreish or u can call me Mike
Gamertag:zAeroFusionz (willing to change it)
Language:Very Fluent English & Excellent Spanish
Why should i Choose You?:Im always available easy to contact, Know some stuff about modding , Hard working, And have Co-Hosted previously on Ps3
How Long On Xbox a Week?:On Weekdays 4-7 Weekends all day
About you:Very Mature, And Very Active Person
Additional Info:I Longboard and i do not on JTAG or any mod for xbox

B

Bilbo Swaggingz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No point of posting, He is fake and he is banned.

Z

zeunoo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
he deranks people thats what i heard

Top Bottom