• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXRhyosXx

Reaction score
Basic Info-
Age- 20
High School Graduate (not going into College)
Not currently employed.
East Coast US. (TIMEZONE EST)

I am looking for a clan that has all of the following.

Good/Decent Teamwork,
Ranking structure,
Mature,
Decently named (Nothing like Humans Become Monsters or some ****)
Regular Meetings,

Past Clan Experience, (All Ex's)
Clan Leader, Undefined Elite Gaming,
Lt. United Extreme Gaming (Branch: Element)
Lt. United Extreme Gaming (Branch: Pariah)
Lt. Commander- SEALS (Branch: Delta)
Co Leader- Integrity Respect Strength (Branch: Delta) (Recently renamed to Humans Become Monsters)

Web Admin for irslive.enjin.com

Reasons for leaving the clans-
Undefined Elite Gaming- Was going no where.
United Extreme Gaming (Element)- Folded and stuck in Limbo there was no communication on where to go.
United Extreme Gaming (Pariah)- Folded while i was away due to medical issues.
SEALS- Just fell apart when black ops 2 came out (Was a BF3 Clan)
IRS/HBM- Lack of communication within the clan even as a co leader wasn't told anything.

What doesn't matter to me in a clan-
Clan Level, (If under 10 ill be more then happy to do stuff to level it up.)
K/D (Mainly because i do a lot of domination, although ill play anything as objective based.)

I'll be more then happy to answer any questions a clan recruiter or leader has on xbox live or on here.
AcexXRhyosXx.

I am also willing to change my name IF i am in the clan longer then a month and appears to be going somewhere.

Last edited:
K

KingNash

Reaction score
DSA-Demented Society Of Authority.
We have all what you mentioned in above. well except the name, as you mentioned your not a big fan of it on my post.We have a strict CoC.We follow rules, communication is alot.We have meetings every sunday, and also customs, map callouts, free game night etc on the other days.In order to rank up we require certain things.Such as recruiting , understanding of the code of conduct and the recruiting speech. till DSA 4.And after than it the higher ranks who decide if your good enough to be a captain and so on.
If your still interested my GT is vKingxNashv

I

IG_N3RO

Reaction score
X xXRhyosXx Hey, I'm part of a clan called Iconik Gaming and we're looking for new members. If you're interested go to www.joinicon.com , select 'Join IG' and then 'Register' on the top right, pretty simple app really. We have a lot to offer for any type of gamer, casual or pro and are constantly branching out from COD to BF3, Halo, Minecraft etc. we are a community so there are no requirements other than you be older than 13, that's it! make sure to put your referrer as IG N3RO to speed the process up in the application, I hope to see you soon! With over 600 members active daily you'll have absolutely no trouble finding people to play with and we have over 5 elite clans who regularly do clan challenges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom