• Thread starter hichamz2
  • Start date
  • Views 1,466
hichamz2

hichamz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Around the 30th of September I bought 10.000 msp for 11 dollars. I bought it off dhgate and this was extremely cheap.

When i look on the site now, the prices are above 30 dollars. Which is a bit too expensive for me. Can someone please explain how come the prices are so high(the past week and now)?

Does anyone know where i can get some cheap msp?

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you find those prices too high, you won't get accounts. 10.000 MSP is around 30 dollars at the moment. Prices have risen enormously, it's a fact.

hichamz2

hichamz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you find those prices too high, you won't get accounts. 10.000 MSP is around 30 dollars at the moment. Prices have risen enormously, it's a fact.
You are telling me what I already know, do you know why the prices are so high?
Or where i can find them as cheap as possible?(maybe a different site or seller)

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are telling me what I already know, do you know why the prices are so high?
Or where i can find them as cheap as possible?(maybe a different site or seller)

The prices are this high at the moment, at TradeTang, DHGate, every place I know. You won't find them much cheaper.
Probably because of the start of FUT, because people started buying those 6k accounts in huge amounts now. Pretty normal that prices have risen then.

I

iBeeX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The prices are so high because of Fifa 12 mostly i think, i believe the prices were that high also when fifa 11 FUT came out, at the end of FIFA 11 the prices were pretty cheap, so you problaby wont find cheap 10K's.

And if i were you i would buy only 6K silver accounts and no 10K golds, i got banned for 10K's.

hichamz2

hichamz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The prices are so high because of Fifa 12 mostly i think, i believe the prices were that high also when fifa 11 FUT came out, at the end of FIFA 11 the prices were pretty cheap, so you problaby wont find cheap 10K's.

And if i were you i would buy only 6K silver accounts and no 10K golds, i got banned for 10K's.
i bought a lot of 6000 points for 10-15 dollars last year. So the prices at the moment are very very very high.
But when did you get banned? And how many did you buy of 10000 accounts?

I

iBeeX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i bought a lot of 6000 points for 10-15 dollars last year. So the prices at the moment are very very very high.
But when did you get banned? And how many did you buy of 10000 accounts?

i dont really know, 10-15 maybe :smile:
and i got banned during summer holidays :frown:

Clowry

Clowry

Victoria Justice <3
Reaction score
Sin$
It'l go down in a few weeks, Its just because the Console bans and a new game is out.

Keirenn

Keirenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can sell the msp point account like on dhgate if you want to contact me for $20/£10

Top Bottom
Login
Register