Looking for Bridger/Standbyer...

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Ohm, Jun 15, 2009 with 8 replies and 347 views.

1. Ohm

Ohm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ....who will get me up from a 49-50 in MLG. I win three, lose 1, win two, lose 2, win 4, lose 1 etc. etfc. and can't get that 50!!!! Anyone willing to bridge standby in MLG???? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

2. mello1

mello1 Newbie

Ratings:
    i can bridge if u will team standby.
    Add me: Assist me

3. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Yo ohm, I'm setting up something tomorrow or the next day that would get you that mlg 50. It wont be ready for a little while though. I'm also downloading the necessities to bridge right now. I will have to practice a couple games to get it down. Find a standbyer.

4. Dang Not ViSioN

Dang Not ViSioN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I Can Standby and bridge. Assist Me, i sent you a F/R

5. OP
    Ohm

Ohm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What's your GT? So by the looks of it, you'll be standbying, Fox will be bridging, and me and a friend of mine will be uh playing. Thanks for the help.

6. Dang Not ViSioN

Dang Not ViSioN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds good to me i'll PM you my GT.

7. OP
    Ohm

Ohm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I still haven't gotten your GT yet. But since xbox live is "closed" today (Tuesday) we can start this at around 9 PM eastern time tomorrow (Wednesday)? Does that sound good?

8. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Ohm, I actually am not going to be bridging. I was forced to uninstall the firewall. In a few days I should be ready to use the alternate method if your interested.

9. OP
    Ohm

Ohm Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What's the alternate method?