What's new

Solved Looking for badass mod menu for (offline)

• Thread starter SHADOW AND MINA
  • Start date
  • Views 513
SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no tu installed just gta v iso and parts 12&3
I was wondering if somebody could direct me to a bad *** mod menu for campaign that runs smoothly on jtag/rgh
Please note that i have no tu installed but i have access to the play disc on freestyle so i can replace files if neccisary and if i need a tu ill try to find one.
Thanks much help appreciated just want to have fun and exploit the **** out of it offline and mod campaighn like a boss!

Last edited:
Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
I have no tu installed just gta v iso and parts 12&3
I was wondering if somebody could direct me to a bad *** mod menu for campaign that runs smoothly on jtag/rgh
Please note that i have no tu installed but i have access to the play disc on freestyle so i can replace files if neccisary and if i need a tu ill try to find one.
Thanks much help appreciated just want to have fun and exploit the **** out of it offline and mod campaighn like a boss!
You should just install everything since the recent TU mod menus have way more options than some of the older ones, and I don't think there was any out for TU0.
Anyways, you can get all the DLC from here:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/backup-files-including-all-tus-and-dlc.1006218/
The title updates you can download from here:
http://xboxunity.net/

SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you For letting me know :smile: I hope there will be mod menus one day but will any mod menu work on campaighn?

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Thank you For letting me know :smile: I hope there will be mod menus one day but will any mod menu work on campaighn?
What do you mean one day? O.o
And yes the mod menus that are out work for campaign.

Top Bottom