What's new

Discussion Looking for an android phone that can be easily rooted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan Olsen

Dylan Olsen

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking for any kind of android phone preferably not over 200 that can be rooted easily.

Nessie Luvr

Nessie Luvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Samsungs can be rooted with odin, LG can be rooted with kingo, and most others can be rooted with one click root, i suggest an lg i have had three and all could be rooted with kingo or king root, hope this helps.

Ohh Karim

Ohh Karim

Greeter Bug Finder Reporter
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Samsung Galaxy Core I rooted it with KingRoot and it's like 150 bucks right now (might be less I don't know the exact price).

2ballKain

2ballKain

Reaction score
Sin$
Just go for one that is 1-2 years old and is fairly mainstream. Not some obscure thing that noone is using and there is bound to be a one tap root that works.

K i l l a

K i l l a

Thuggin
Services Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
A good quality phone that may be stretching you price point is the LG G4. I have found them for $130-$200 and they are fantastic for rooting. Not to mention they have one of the best cameras for the price out there on the market today. The best one in my opinion though overall if you dont mind the compromises is the OnePlus 2. Super easy to root, and one of the biggest and most content-dense communities out there with it being OnePlus. if you like ROMS I know for a fact LineageOS 15 (Android Oreo) is already out officially for it, and to me that is fantastic.

sand1303

sand1303

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
find you a nexus 6p and use one click root. its really 1 click once u get the program downloaded

OMGnanerpus

OMGnanerpus

cyan:wave2:Buying burnt food!
Retired
Lifetime
AzzidReign Jr End of the Year 2012 Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Just go for one that is 1-2 years old and is fairly mainstream. Not some obscure thing that noone is using and there is bound to be a one tap root that works.
Not really. Verizon phones are almost all impossible to root. lol

afterjo

afterjo

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
buy samsung (s7 or so), because of oled screens. Other screens compared to oled ar stinky. I think every samsung android have some sort of oled screen.

PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
A good quality phone that may be stretching you price point is the LG G4. I have found them for $130-$200 and they are fantastic for rooting. Not to mention they have one of the best cameras for the price out there on the market today. The best one in my opinion though overall if you dont mind the compromises is the OnePlus 2. Super easy to root, and one of the biggest and most content-dense communities out there with it being OnePlus. if you like ROMS I know for a fact LineageOS 15 (Android Oreo) is already out officially for it, and to me that is fantastic.
I wouldnt suggest a lg g4 I bought one and it died within a week. Google it a lot of people lg g4 die

T

Taybakhan

Reaction score
Sin$
probably the popular phones are easy to root, latest models are not easy to root, go for the samsung phone and use kingoroot software to root it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register