What's new

Xbox One Looking for an active | cooperative I business filled crew

Nike

Nike

I Live Just For Today, Everyday :)
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm currently looking for an active crew that does heists, missions and/or even when members get together & do stuff together in free roam that's really fun & cool.

I'm level 20 because I wasn't able to transfer my character from the 360 over because I lost my info to my account but I have a high end apartment with updated interior & over $200k still in the bank after just recently purchasing my apartment. Also I play missions every day so I can get leveled up so I have the armor that's needed for majority of the things on GTA as well as certain weapons I don't currently have unlocked.

I absolutely love leveling up & making that $$$, I also love having fun & cooperating with people who have similar ideas & like to do some of the things I do.

If someone does have a crew that is recruiting, I am well experienced with GTA & very skillful. A crew who does heists and/or missions & is about business is a crew I would be a very good fit in, as well as a crew who likes getting members together to do stuff in free roam that's very fun & interesting. If someone reads this who is recruiting, you can contact me by replying to this thread, you can DM me on here or you can message my GT - nerd killshot

Sorry for such a long post but I felt like I should say what I said. I'm not someone who gets upset very easily, I don't rage, and I wouldn't disappoint if you actually gave me a chance at having a crew that I can call like my GTA home​

Top Bottom
Login
Register