What's new

Unsolved Looking for advice on modded 360

P

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a modded xbox 360. I'm not sure about anything to do with a RGH or a JTAG. I've only used infection mods. What's the difference between a RGH and a JTAG? Witch one is better? What programs would I need on the xbox? How could I get 1000's of games? How do I use the xbox? (<-Lol (the RGH and JTAG) Would I have to buy other things then the modded console itself? Let's just say I have no idea with the little modding experience I have. Could someone walk me though owning and using a modded xbox 360?

P

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a modded xbox 360. I'm not sure about anything to do with a RGH or a JTAG. I've only used infection mods. What's the difference between a RGH and a JTAG? Witch one is better? What programs would I need on the xbox? How could I get 1000's of games? How do I use the xbox? (<-Lol (the RGH and JTAG) Would I have to buy other things then the modded console itself? Let's just say I have no idea with the little modding experience I have. Could someone walk me though owning and using a modded xbox 360?
(Willing to buy a modded xbox 360 that's ready to go)

J

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Hello, there are alot of trusted sellers on this site, check THIS LINK (click it) Depending on weather you are in the UK or US, look for a seller from your location, RGH and Jtag are the same, just different modding method used on the console its self, from my own experience I prefer JTAG method I just find it more reliable, as for how to use the console, Modded Warfare has everything you need on his youtube tutorial series, and as for programs on the console I am sure the seller will provide them pre installed on the console. Hope this helped you :smile:

S

Shawn wayne

Reaction score
First off, the difference between a JTAG and an Rgh is the installation process. Jtag can only be done on a dashboard kernel of 7371 or lower. What makes the Jtag “better” is its simplicity-using a few switching diodes- versus an Rgh which requires a chip and several wire routes. I personally Rgh 3-5 consoles a week varying from Phat Jasper/Falcons to Slim Trinity/Corona. Each console has a chip and method suited for performance-in my opinion.
I send all my consoles out with XeX menu, DashLaunch, Aurora and FreeStyle3. However, NEVER with games as this is how you get nabbed for piracy which is a felony. modding the console is perfectly legal. Definitely watch ModdedWarfare’s YouTube tutorials on setting up your Jtag/Rgh.

W

Warlock Balls

Reaction score
J-tag is an outdated way to run unsigned code, RGH stands for reset glitch hack and it's used at allow your console to run unsigned code.

P

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the RGH is better?

S

SlayfulDex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the RGH is better?
jtag is best cause 0 boot time but since you lack knowledge of what a rgh or jtag was, i doubt u would have or get a jtag. just go RGH.

P

P0INTxZ3R0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have little knowledge of the two but as of using them, it's all new to me. Glad to see so many people trying to help. Thank you.

R

Reptics

atomstealth.live
Reaction score
RGH is definitely the way to go, it may be confusing at first but I agree Modded Warefare's tutorials are definitely the way to go. Also quick note if it takes a little bit to turn on don't be alarmed that happens sometimes when the chip is trying to glitch

M

Mg astro twitch

Reaction score
If you can help me out with my Xbox please let me know I need so serious help

Top Bottom