What's new

Solved Looking for a VERY SPECIFIC gamesave for Xbox 360.

• Thread starter liquid1990
  • Start date
  • Views 737
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liquid1990

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically, I'd be very appreciative if someone could make a gamesave with the following equipment at levels 37, 40 AND 44 please. The equipment is as follows: Plump Kerblaster, Lucid Hellfire(Bandit scope), Dobby White Death, Legendary Soldier Mod, Explosive Relic +30%, Evolution(just a low recharge rate); Proactive Corrosive b****(Bandit scope), Maliwan Relic(damage and fire rate) and a Killer Cat Mod.

I do understand it's a VERY SPECIFIC gamesave and a big ask, however, I just don't have that much time to play anymore and want to have fun instead of having to rely on the Treasure Room for farming along with said boss for said items above. I'd be very grateful to you and you'd have my ultimate thanks.

Cheers.

Slade

Slade

Why be a King
MotM TotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If you lost the weapons I can drop you them. But if you need the save in total then what character? What's the currency situation, the level etc.

Upvote 0
L

liquid1990

Reaction score
Sin$
You can do whatever is easiest for you, mate. If you want to drop them all in game then that's fine. I just need the equipment at the levels I mentioned. If you want to make a save I'd prefer the character to be a Siren. Cheers.

Upvote 0
Slade

Slade

Why be a King
MotM TotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do whatever is easiest for you, mate. If you want to drop them all in game then that's fine. I just need the equipment at the levels I mentioned. If you want to make a save I'd prefer the character to be a Siren. Cheers.
Ok I have everything you need. Send me an inv. GT - Anapology

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register