Discussion looking for a verified xenon jtag seller

• Thread starter snipaaaa54
  • Start date
  • Views 515
S

snipaaaa54

Reaction score
Sin$
im new to xbox hacking since psn is down i guess this is what im going to start getting into. i need a xenon unbanned for a good deal message me or reply to this if you are a ->"verified seller"<-with proof of the jtag.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
Get 15 posts and go to the Buy/Sell/Trade forum, then go into the jtag forum.

You can't go online on a jtag, so there's no point buying an unbanned console.

Xenons are the least reliable, most will die within months if that.. buy a falcon or jasper if you have the money. :wink:

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
if you get 15 or so post you will be able to see the BST section where people sell jtags just remember that xenons like the person above me said they are the least reliable unless you have really great cooling system i personally would get a zypher or a falcon as they are the not to spendy but if you have the extra money to blow then get a jasper which run for 300 or so just for the console .

falcons go for 230-250 depending who you buy from.

look up icy tank he sells some he also has a repair shop so you know all your consoles will be in great condition running wise.

good luck if you need more help you can PM me .

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
im new to xbox hacking since psn is down i guess this is what im going to start getting into. i need a xenon unbanned for a good deal message me or reply to this if you are a ->"verified seller"<-with proof of the jtag.
There are no "verified sellers". Only trusted sellers. Me being 1, if you need any help with who to buy from, be sure to hit me up, and i will hook you up with someone trusted.

Top Bottom
Login
Register