What's new

Looking for a team concept? Look at for clan BMGz to fix that.

• Thread starter JefferyD
  • Start date
  • Views 241
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JefferyD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello from BMGz (PS4), we're a growing clan of 35 members that I created 3 weeks ago. We're always looking for further growth and players looking for a home. Our foundation is built upon team play, so there's nobody left to fend for themselves. Our winning % is 75% and we have played our first clan war where we captured and held every node. If you're interested feel free to check our our web page @ www.bamagodz.enjin.com and we can get you started. The only requirements are owning a working mic and having the cod app, since that's where we do our clan chatting. We're also have ranking roles to help with new recruits and game play. So there's room for personal growth within the clan if that's something you're interested in as well. I look forward to hearing from you.

All_You_Know1

All_You_Know1

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so my phone has recently busted and there's no time-table on when i'm getting it replaced so what now? I understand having the app is required is why I ask.

J

JefferyD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We use the app to chat sometimes, but we're trying to get something easier, like LINE. It's an app on phones too or maybe on a tablet. It's not a req for joining as long as you maintain proper communication with us.

C

C5K1LL

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey can I join I'm 14, I'm really good at QuickScoping and I wreck in tdm and ffa

J

JefferyD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Message me @ OTC_Roll_Tide for more info about our clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register