Looking for a standbyer and a bridger (paying both)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by F4x, Aug 10, 2009 with 4 replies and 391 views.

1. F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm looking for a both a bridger and a standbyer. I am wanting to get a 50 in MLG, but lately I've been stuck with some pretty bad teammates. I have a legit 50 in slayer already, and honestly, I could get a 45 easy in mlg if I had a team, but I really don't feel like messing with all of that.

So anyways, I would standby myself, but I'm host banned, which is why I need both a bridger and a standbyer. I will give each of you a 3 month and for the standbyer, I can even let you use one of my extra accounts to standby on so you don't have to risk your own. (I'll let you use it, not keep it. It runs out pretty soon anyways so it'd be pointless to steal)

Anyways, I'm a 28 in mlg with around 95 exp in mlg (3 star gen overall)

If you think you can help, either leave your gamertag or add F4 Eternal and send a message saying whether you can bridge or standby, or both if you can.

Also, if anyone here is good and has a mic (and preferably isn't 12 years old) I'll play mlg legit with you.

2. ChUcK NoRRiS 10

ChUcK NoRRiS 10 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i help u send a friend request to chuck norris i0

3. Mudkip

Mudkip The Mudkip

Ratings:
    add vsickality or msg

4. OP
    F4x

F4x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Added both of you.

5. thelotrfreak1

thelotrfreak1 Newbie

Ratings:
    I only ask for a one month. Whether bridging or standbying.

3 month if you wanna go legit. Hit me up.

We can do this tonight or tomorrow depending on other clients and you.