What's new

Tools Looking for a specific Halo Reach Armor unlocking tool

R

RevanXVII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I decided to stop b****ing about Halo 4 and go back to Reach, anyway I like to mod a few certain armor pieces on my offline profiles, for obvious reasons, anyway, I remember there was this tool, basically a reach version of the new Ellipse tool for Halo 4, I'm looking for a Halo Reach modding tool that lists and lets you manually select what armor you want without changing your credit amount or rank, I know it's possible because I had this tool about a year or so ago but I had to send my computer in for service and never saw the program again, if anybody knows of this tool and has a link please post it here, I'd prefer no surveys or any of that stuff if at all possible, that includes no password protected rars. Anyway if you can get a link for this program or, hell if you have it please email it to me if you can't find a link but have the tool I'd greatly appreciate it. :smile:

FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra

.aep
Reaction score
Sin$
So I decided to stop b****ing about Halo 4 and go back to Reach, anyway I like to mod a few certain armor pieces on my offline profiles, for obvious reasons, anyway, I remember there was this tool, basically a reach version of the new Ellipse tool for Halo 4, I'm looking for a Halo Reach modding tool that lists and lets you manually select what armor you want without changing your credit amount or rank, I know it's possible because I had this tool about a year or so ago but I had to send my computer in for service and never saw the program again, if anybody knows of this tool and has a link please post it here, I'd prefer no surveys or any of that stuff if at all possible, that includes no password protected rars. Anyway if you can get a link for this program or, hell if you have it please email it to me if you can't find a link but have the tool I'd greatly appreciate it. :smile:

Horzion

R

RevanXVII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've looked all over for this mod tool, even triple checked horizon, doesn't even mention anything like what I described, I remember something but it's fuzzy, can't make out the program name, Horizon was used for extracting and injecting but I swear there's a second tool used for modding the GPD.

Appul

Appul

Reaction score
Sin$
I've looked all over for this mod tool, even triple checked horizon, doesn't even mention anything like what I described, I remember something but it's fuzzy, can't make out the program name, Horizon was used for extracting and injecting but I swear there's a second tool used for modding the GPD.

HxD

B

bananaswag

rip
Reaction score
Sin$
Its Horizon. It has a free unlock tool, you do not have to be a diamond member and it even includes the Flaming Helmets.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register