What's new

Looking for a Scripter that is experienced and knows the SA-MP files well.

• Thread starter VcS Terror
  • Start date
  • Views 877
V

VcS Terror

Contributor
Reaction score
I am in progress of trying to get a RP server up but obviously I need a good game mode, I am asking for some one willing to join me and create a really good RP server. Anyone that can help will get ownership rights and privileges to do almost whatever they want.

L

Liberation

Tide Pod Challenger 2k18
Reaction score
I am in progress of trying to get a RP server up but obviously I need a good game mode, I am asking for some one willing to join me and create a really good RP server. Anyone that can help will get ownership rights and privileges to do almost whatever they want.
Well I'm no help here but do you know how to get SA-MP on steam? I'm looking for a method.

V

VcS Terror

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I'm no help here but do you know how to get SA-MP on steam? I'm looking for a method.
I have no clue, try googling it? I just downloaded it from SA-MP.com and play it.

L

Liberation

Tide Pod Challenger 2k18
Reaction score
I have no clue, try googling it? I just downloaded it from SA-MP.com and play it.
I tried, I couldn't find the directory in steam at all.

V

VcS Terror

Contributor
Reaction score
I tried, I couldn't find the directory in steam at all.
Well I asked a friend on XBL and he said that as far as he is aware it is not compatible with Steam at all. Anyways back on topic please, I could really use a scripter xP

D

Dorito 7S

Getting There
Reaction score
Took this off the website:

Just torrent it and play it from there lol.

L

Liberation

Tide Pod Challenger 2k18
Reaction score
Took this off the website:

Just torrent it and play it from there lol.
That's too much work. I have to download it with my crappy internet. :mad:

D

Dorito 7S

Getting There
Reaction score
That's too much work. I have to download it with my crappy internet. :mad:
Ohh. Well my internet isn't that great so what I do is start a torrent right before I go to bed, and when I wake up, it's done. Saves the boring waiting time lol.

L

Liberation

Tide Pod Challenger 2k18
Reaction score
Ohh. Well my internet isn't that great so what I do is start a torrent right before I go to bed, and when I wake up, it's done. Saves the boring waiting time lol.
I should do that but I usually shut everything off since I'm on a tight budget.

D

Da Scripta

Reaction score
Im an good scripter if u need im available on Skype: Sombrerohat1 :smile:

Top Bottom