• Thread starter HeadShotGlass
  • Start date
  • Views 122
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HeadShotGlass

Reaction score
I'm looking for somebody to make a custom image of a Scizor and a Sableye standing shoulder to shoulder, with their backs to a wall, like they've been cornered in an alley. I'd also like the Sableye to be about half of the Scizor's height, because it's normally much smaller and would look ridiculous if drawn to accurate sizes. I'm also going to be using this image as an avatar, so it needs to be roughly square shaped.

This is something I'd never be able to do myself, and I know this isn't a simple "google image search, crop, paste" job, but I'd really appreciate it if somebody took the time to do this, seeing as my own graphics skills are downright awful.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score
I'm looking for somebody to make a custom image of a Scizor and a Sableye standing shoulder to shoulder, with their backs to a wall, like they've been cornered in an alley. I'd also like the Sableye to be about half of the Scizor's height, because it's normally much smaller and would look ridiculous if drawn to accurate sizes. I'm also going to be using this image as an avatar, so it needs to be roughly square shaped.

This is something I'd never be able to do myself, and I know this isn't a simple "google image search, crop, paste" job, but I'd really appreciate it if somebody took the time to do this, seeing as my own graphics skills are downright awful.
Looking for something around the size of standard Avatar. With these two Pokemon side to side.

L

Life

Graphics Are Life
Reaction score

x1zLsUv.png

http://i.imgur.com/x1zLsUv.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom