What's new

Solved Looking for a lvl 54 assassin game save w/ legendaries and pearls because i lost my gamesave

• Thread starter pYanEz137315
  • Start date
  • Views 180
P

pYanEz137315

Reaction score
Im a total noob at this. I was trying to use horizon to get a gamesave that i could use to dupe from and some how in the process i lost my main character gamesave. i would greatly appreciate the help from anyone. i had just started to play uvhm and was on chapter 4. p.s. i tried to follow leo maximus' tut but can't get it to work.
thanks again,
frustrated noob.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Use the link in my sig and I can make you one. Just give me the details on what you had. :smile:

P

parabrahma

★★★★★★★★★ ►► Go Ranga ◄◄ ★★★★★★★★★
Reaction score
P

pYanEz137315

Reaction score
i cant remenber all that i had because i had like 330 items in my back pack. from what i remember i had all the types of infinity pistols, 3 norfleets, a bunny, fwap a nukem, 2 unkempt harolds, thunder fists, legendary assassin mod, blood of terra shield, bee shield, the sham, transformer, lobbed bonus package, homing blood, bouncing blood, quasar, twister, hellfire, gunstock maggies, greeds, white death, gunnerang, shredifiers, conference calls, baby makers, shreddifiers, sherrifs badge, deputy badge, bladed emperor, feculant chulain, bane guns, and many others. your help is GREATLY appreciated.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i cant remenber all that i had because i had like 330 items in my back pack. from what i remember i had all the types of infinity pistols, 3 norfleets, a bunny, fwap a nukem, 2 unkempt harolds, thunder fists, legendary assassin mod, blood of terra shield, bee shield, the sham, transformer, lobbed bonus package, homing blood, bouncing blood, quasar, twister, hellfire, gunstock maggies, greeds, white death, gunnerang, shredifiers, conference calls, baby makers, shreddifiers, sherrifs badge, deputy badge, bladed emperor, feculant chulain, bane guns, and many others. your help is GREATLY appreciated.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...le-editing-service.926260/page-6#post-6907129

Top Bottom