• Thread starter The Mythic
  • Start date
  • Views 935
The Mythic

The Mythic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright, so after finding all of the Armor Effects I've decided to start working on finding the actual armor pieces for films. Now, this is a very large task to do by myself and it would be nice to get a group of people to work together on finding the different armor types.
I can do all of the helmets alone, I actually have already started on that and have found Mark V, Mark VI, EVA [c], EOD, ODST, Commando, and Gungir (spelling?). So I can do the helmets alone, but it would be nice if people would help with the shoulders, chest, et cetera.
Ideally we would compile all armor types and armor effects and someone with programming knowledge would create the first film modding program for our team.

Just post here if you're interested and after I see if we have a good number of people willing to help I'll try to organize it more.

Here's proof of armor/armor effect film modding I've done

Paradox117

Paradox117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont mind helping you out i can start on the chests in a lil while

M

MIIISTER NEUGIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would like to help, I could research the armor values AND make the final program.

sternal

sternal

A True Halo Fanboy
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll help out I had a phase where I couldn't stop programing so I can help you out with that since it shouldn't be that much of a hassle and can try to research some of the armors so yeah...

M

MIIISTER NEUGIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you give a small tutorial on how to find the armour values? just so that I don't have to spend extra time trying to figure it out.

Top Bottom
Login
Register