What's new

Looking for a good web/app developer/company

• Thread starter Jeror
  • Start date
  • Views 1,108
J

Jeror

Reaction score
Guys, I looking for web and app developer. Who knows a good developer? Can you share contacts, please?

X

Xinil

Reaction score
Well, it is a very popular question. First of all, you have to have a great idea, do you have such? For example, you can analyze already successful app. In order to build a successful app, you have to understand all the details such as what features you actually want, how much does it cost etc. Check out this article, for example https://idapgroup.com/blog/much-cost-build-app-like-spotify/

J

Jeror

Reaction score
Good point of view, thanks!

4n0nr0n

No Masters, No Slaves
Reaction score
I’ve been developing all kinds of software for over 10 years now, if you’re still looking for assistance, shoot me a private message :smile:

X

Xinil

Reaction score
Jeror, did you find a good option for you?

D

Diana Palma

Reaction score
Thank you so much for these useful tips and links!
If you are looking for help on mobile app development, I know that MLSDev will be the best option for you. The company specializes in providing all-in-one solutions in mobile and web app development, UI/UX and consulting for many years.

Last edited:
D

Diana Palma

Reaction score
Some weeks ago I thought about the cost of building an app and hired a mobile app development company MLSDev. The company started building an app our customers asked about. You can also try to build an app by yourself, but would it be reliable enough?

A

Ayesh84

Reaction score
Hi,

I can help you out with the requirements and the project costings and finally the development. PM me if interested.

A

alexsandro22

Reaction score
It depends on your final purposes. You should write more details about your aim. What do you want to get in result. And after that it may be possible to consider some development companies to choose. I am sure you have already got enough recommendations for web developers so I can mention such additional as nlp development for web apps. Natural language processing is quite an interesting solution for development industry nowadays.

Last edited:
Top Bottom