Looking for a good web/app developer/company

Discussion in 'Programming & Scripting' started by Jeror, Nov 6, 2018 with 7 replies and 630 views.

1. Jeror

Jeror Newbie

Ratings:
    Guys, I looking for web and app developer. Who knows a good developer? Can you share contacts, please?

2. Xinil

Xinil Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, it is a very popular question. First of all, you have to have a great idea, do you have such? For example, you can analyze already successful app. In order to build a successful app, you have to understand all the details such as what features you actually want, how much does it cost etc. Check out this article, for example https://idapgroup.com/blog/much-cost-build-app-like-spotify/

3. OP
    Jeror

Jeror Newbie

Ratings:
    Good point of view, thanks!

4. 4n0nr0n

4n0nr0n No Masters, No Slaves

Ratings:
    I’ve been developing all kinds of software for over 10 years now, if you’re still looking for assistance, shoot me a private message :smile:

5. Xinil

Xinil Newbie

Ratings:
    Jeror, did you find a good option for you?

6. OP
    Jeror

Jeror Newbie

Ratings:
    The topic is still relevant.

7. Diana Palma

Diana Palma Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank you so much for these useful tips and links!
    If you are looking for help on mobile app development, I know that MLSDev will be the best option for you. The company specializes in providing all-in-one solutions in mobile and web app development, UI/UX and consulting for many years.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019 at 4:30 PM
  8. Diana Palma

Diana Palma Newbie

Ratings:
    Some weeks ago I thought about the cost of building an app and hired a mobile app development company MLSDev. The company started building an app our customers asked about. You can also try to build an app by yourself, but would it be reliable enough?