What's new

Mod Menu Looking For a Good R2R Mod Menu

Sycc

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Programmer Modder Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a good R2R mod menu that they like? i would love it if you would give me a link to one ESPECIALY IF IT HAS FORCE HOST

7s Vexed

7s Vexed

(( <3 ATHEIST <3 ))
Grammar Nazi Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have a good R2R mod menu that they like? i would love it if you would give me a link to one ESPECIALY IF IT HAS FORCE HOST
Why would you want Force Host on CoD4? It takes along time sometimes to even get people to join the lobby because there aren't a lot of people who still play that game. Like ground war and domination, I have waited about 5min for people to join those playlists.

Ghero43

Ghero43

Reaction score
Sin$
I need a good mod menue for my friend he needs a 10th lobby msg me plz

iilovetomodWaW

iilovetomodWaW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, now I know you created that, but have you seen Templar v2, Smileh4x V1, or even mine? I mean, Anything is better then a generated menu.
Ummmm have you even looked at mine yet? I deff. Didn't generate that. All you did was edit smileh4x. You can't even use your menu off host lol.

iilovetomodWaW

iilovetomodWaW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well still, I don't think you have the best menu.
Never said I did. I just recommended it. I don't see why people don't use it. It has 300 off host teleport stealth menu and a seen menu. It has everything all the other menus have. :frown:

Sycc

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, now I know you created that, but have you seen Templar v2, Smileh4x V1, or even mine? I mean, Anything is better then a generated menu.
im not meaning to get in the middle of a argument or anything but iilovetomodWaW menu is pretty good

TehRylie

TehRylie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tested your menu last night. half the dvars dont even work. for example it cant even manage to add 1 bot
I even stated that not everything works. You expect me to have everything working when I don't have a working jtag? Pshh

7s Vexed

7s Vexed

(( <3 ATHEIST <3 ))
Reaction score
Sin$
i tested your menu last night. half the dvars dont even work. for example it cant even manage to add 1 bot
Why don't you stop being a leech and make your own? Why don't you just copy and paste like most people do anyways. More then half the menus Released on here are just edits, generated menus, or just C&P (Copy & pasted). Make your own dude. Not that hard.

Sycc

CaPsychoModz

Custom Title:
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don't you stop being a leech and make your own? Why don't you just copy and paste like most people do anyways. More then half the menus Released on here are just edits, generated menus, or just C&P (Copy & pasted). Make your own dude. Not that hard.
i think i will

7s Vexed

7s Vexed

(( <3 ATHEIST <3 ))
Reaction score
Sin$
i think i will
Can you tell me why you bothered to buy an RGH? Was it just to host free XP lobbies on Mw2 and free lobbies for cod4 and cod5? I bet you don't know half the other stuff a Jtag/RGH can do. What a shame. Basically you spent from the range of $150 to $300 just to mod on old games that nobody really plays anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register