What's new

Discussion Looking for a 'good' Dead Ops players

R

Adamm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and my friend are looking for a 'good' player for Dead Ops, we've made it to round 36 with just the two of us and we would like another 'good' teammate to join in so we can go to 40 and above, if you're interested just leave you gamertag below with you highest round you've got to, (remember only if you're good) thanks.

Edit title: Meant 'player'.

Lv99 Magikarpp

Lv99 Magikarpp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and my friend are looking for a 'good' player for Dead Ops, we've made it to round 36 with just the two of us and we would like another 'good' teammate to join in so we can go to 40 and above, if you're interested just leave you gamertag below with you highest round you've got to, (remember only if you're good) thanks.

Edit title: Meant 'player'.

Gotten to 52 witha friend... didn't show up on the leaderboards though sadly.. :\\

Lv99 Magikarpp

Lv99 Magikarpp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your gamertag, are you on now to have a quick game?

It's my display name on here,
I'm not on atm, but I'll get on later on today when I get some sleep, been up for about 18 hours now, not so fun D:

R

Adamm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's my display name on here,
I'm not on atm, but I'll get on later on today when I get some sleep, been up for about 18 hours now, not so fun D:
I've added you now, and okay then.

Anyone body else also good at Dead Ops? :L

X

xSNMx Reynolds

Reaction score
Ill do some Dead Ops with ya. I am decent. GT: xSNMx Reynolds i am not on at the moment but will be later tonight

Top Bottom
Login
Register