• Views 302
Status
Not open for further replies.
Astral Penguin

PenguinPrison

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a good clan that plays HC CTF. Im a very good team player. Got pretty good stats all around. Currently with MEA but they are lacking structure and aren't that involved anymore.

nate051597

nate051597

Reaction score
Sin$
Well i just started my clan HDP we already have 2 videos up on youtube. We have our own channel etc.
I would love for you to join our clan on xbox it would be awesome. If your interested my GT is HDP Patriot
Here is our 1st montage ever and it turned out great maybe this will make you want to join. :tongue:
Here is the Link

Nicholas Satermo

Nicholas Satermo

Reaction score
Sin$
isnt it against mea rules to look for another clan while in the clan..

Astral Penguin

PenguinPrison

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
isnt it against mea rules to look for another clan while in the clan..
Yeah I'm sure it was but I left because it lacked structure. There were entirely too many people and too many branches.

T

Thekilla816

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you can join DeathByVengeance, we dont do tht much hardcore but me and my coleader ussually play just about anything and we kick *** at core ctf lol

Astral Penguin

PenguinPrison

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Already joined one. But thanks for the offer. :smile:

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you be interested in joining if we just play normal Capture the Flag?

Astral Penguin

PenguinPrison

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
In a clan already but if your ever down to play ctf with me hit up. Myke82806

I

IG_N3RO

Reaction score
Sin$
Astral Penguin Astral Penguin Hey, I'm part of a clan called Iconik Gaming and we're looking for new members. If you're interested go to www.joinicon.com , select 'Join IG' and then 'Register' on the top right, pretty simple app really. We have a lot to offer for any type of gamer, casual or pro and are constantly branching out from COD to BF3, Halo, Minecraft etc. we are a community so there are no requirements other than you be older than 13, that's it! make sure to put your referrer as IG N3RO to speed the process up in the application, I hope to see you soon! With over 600 members active daily you'll have absolutely no trouble finding people to play with and we have over 5 elite clans who regularly do clan challenges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register