• Start date
  • Views 319
lIIIIIIIl

lIIIIIIIl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
  • Budget is $1200 CAD
  • Uses: Gaming, some work
I know that buying a desktop is better, but I am a university student so I will be buying a laptop anyways, so this is much more efficient for me to have the computer for school work and gaming all in one. I would prefer if the laptop is not too heavy, since I will obviously be walking around with it quite often.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
  • Budget is $1200 CAD
  • Uses: Gaming, some work
I know that buying a desktop is better, but I am a university student so I will be buying a laptop anyways, so this is much more efficient for me to have the computer for school work and gaming all in one. I would prefer if the laptop is not too heavy, since I will obviously be walking around with it quite often.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/

Madman

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Why not buy a cheapo laptop for school and then buy a desktop for gaming, will definitely save you money. Spend 100 CAD on a laptop and build a tank of a PC is my advice.

Edit: I had a school laptop that was only 150 USD and it served fine for my classes so far.

lIIIIIIIl

lIIIIIIIl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not buy a cheapo laptop for school and then buy a desktop for gaming, will definitely save you money. Spend 100 CAD on a laptop and build a tank of a PC is my advice.

Edit: I had a school laptop that was only 150 USD and it served fine for my classes so far.

OK, I'll make a new thread

Top Bottom