What's new

Solved Looking for a Forza Horizon 4 Cheat tool

P

pnq

Reaction score
Looking to mod my gamesave just a little bit since grinding credits can be a bit tedious. I'm looking for a free tool, Thanks

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
I am looking for this as well, I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate and was looking forward to trying Horizon 4 but I don't know if I'm looking forward to the grind.

D

ddccmp3

Reaction score
I am looking for this as well, I recently purchased Game Pass Ultimate and was looking forward to trying Horizon 4 but I don't know if I'm looking forward to the grind.
not much of a grind conisdering modders sell x-class (highest rating cars) for only 70-200k CR and considering they are giving out 10 super wheelspins (usually get around 300-1M) its really easy to get good cars

O

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Reaction score
Well free tools don't really exist. Your best bet is buying CheatHappens FH4 Tool, I think its the cheapest right now, may find cheaper ones. Worth it IMO. I bought lifetime so I can constantly get trainer updates and when a new game comes out I'll have a trainer for it.

Beware as the cheat detection for FH4 with credits is superb, FH3 barely had cheat detection.
I got HWID banned sadly, as a PC ban is like a console ban for that game, banning any accounts that log into the game if its banned.

B

Brosif

Spoof#7051
Reaction score
Well free tools don't really exist. Your best bet is buying CheatHappens FH4 Tool, I think its the cheapest right now, may find cheaper ones. Worth it IMO. I bought lifetime so I can constantly get trainer updates and when a new game comes out I'll have a trainer for it.

Beware as the cheat detection for FH4 with credits is superb, FH3 barely had cheat detection.
I got HWID banned sadly, as a PC ban is like a console ban for that game, banning any accounts that log into the game if its banned.
is there a specific error you get when you have that?

O

Orginal

Minecraft Maniac
Reaction score
is there a specific error you get when you have that?
You wont beable to log in, no real error code but all online functionality is blocked.

N

NoHacksAllowed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just made a new cheat engine table to easily mod cars in without needing internet at all
-no you won't get game banned unless u give yourself a car that's not out yet. I gave myself the ipace 5 days before it came out and only got a 690h ban even though I've sold tuns on modded cars lol

Top Bottom