Looking for a few good teammates for legit rank improvement

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by IAmTheMessenger, Jan 11, 2009 with 6 replies and 317 views.

1. IAmTheMessenger

IAmTheMessenger Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm looking to improve my rank legit and I need some people who are consistent. A lot of my friends tend to have more off games than on, So I am looking for 2-3 well rounded people. I'm debating on getting a new account or improving my current one.
    Looking for Team Slayer, Team Swat, Or Possibly Team Doubles.

GT: Die Kenny Die
    Lvl 44 Colonel
    589 EXP/977 Games

Team Slayer: 25
    Team Swat: 36
    Team Doubles: 17

Add me and send me a msg letting me know you're from Se7ensins, if you're game for playing. I'm on most of the time, especially in the evenings. I'll be on most of the day today.

If I decide to start fresh and get a new account, I'll let you know what that gamertag will be. I haven't decided what I want to do yet.

2. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    You can't get passed a 17 in dubz?? I got to a 47 before I got a partner. (I'm not trying to be mean.)

3. phobosurfs

phobosurfs Newbie

Ratings:
    hey Die Kenny Die you can add me if you want my gamertag is Phobosurf
    30 in team slayer,
    25 in team swat
    18 in team double

i have 995 exp, im a colonel grade 2
    i have 41 of skill in lonewolfs
    i want to be 45 in swat or team slayer
    see you

4. vestal52

vestal52 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lone Wolves 45
    Team Doubles 46
    Team Slayer 41
    Team Snipers 32
    Team Swat 21

Add vestal52
    I want a team for slayer as well

5. GlLLA

GlLLA Enthusiast

Ratings:
    add me for TS. i want to reach a 40 or 45 on my main account

iigillahouseii

6. OP
    IAmTheMessenger

IAmTheMessenger Newbie

Ratings:
    Ok I'll definitely add you guys, sorry it took me so long. I overlooked this thread. lol.

I'm not a 17 anymore, I'm up to like 27 now. and the reason Im a low rank is because I have like 40 total games played in Dubs on this account. Most of my friends don't play dubs anymore because of all of the ridiculous amount of boosters and standbyers, and I'm not really into playing dubs with randoms.

I have one of my first accounts thats a 46 in dubs.

I'll definitely do some slayer, its been forever since I've sat down and played an immense amount of it.

7. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    Anyone good at Objective? I just got 49 in it yesterday probably need like 6 or 7 more wins for 50 if there are any people that play Objective/Skirmish regularly.