What's new

Discussion Looking for a Fallout 3 modder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xander

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I need a mod doing for Fallout 3. I cannot do it myself because the tutorial I have seen is beyond me. I need somebody to mod the condition of my Alien Blaster so it doesn't degrade. If at all possible. I would greatly appreciate any help given.
Just PM me and I'll reply with my savegame.

Thanks people. :smile:
~Xander

Lost4468

Lost4468

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You gotta be kidding me, XanderChaos the guy who found out most of the fallout stuff dissapears then some guy called Xander comes along, seems a little fishy! But I will help you tomorow :biggrin:.

X

Xander

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I get that a lot. I'm not XanderChaos. No really, I'm not :biggrin:
Anyway yeah I appreciate your help.

B

bentobox3709

Reaction score
Sin$
This might help you:
-If you can mod items and duplicate them, duplicate the Alien Blaster and fix'er up.
-If you have Mothership Zeta, duplicate the Alien Epoxy, or use it if you have to.

X

Xander

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bentobox3709 said:
This might help you:
-If you can mod items and duplicate them, duplicate the Alien Blaster and fix'er up.
-If you have Mothership Zeta, duplicate the Alien Epoxy, or use it if you have to.
That keep in great condition forever though, good idea however. Anyway just let me know when you are ready to mod my file Lost and I will send it.

B

bentobox3709

Reaction score
Sin$
Xander said:
That keep in great condition forever though, good idea however. Anyway just let me know when you are ready to mod my file Lost and I will send it.
I didn't state that I would mod your save, I only suggested what to do if you were an average modder, not the one to mod the condition of a weapon.

X

Xander

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
bentobox3709 said:
I didn't state that I would mod your save, I only suggested what to do if you were an average modder, not the one to mod the condition of a weapon.
I wasn't talking to you :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register