• Thread starter Chamillitary
  • Start date
  • Views 598
Chamillitary

Chamillitary

Reign Fall.
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm going to be out of Internet for awhile and whenever I use my phones hotspot it gives me a nat type 3 and my speed is crap. I had a jailbroken iPhone that I downloaded mywi on and it let me change the hotspot output speed and other things.

So are there any good apps for a non rooted s6 edge that can help with hotspot out put similar to mywi?

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I'm going to be out of Internet for awhile and whenever I use my phones hotspot it gives me a nat type 3 and my speed is crap. I had a jailbroken iPhone that I downloaded mywi on and it let me change the hotspot output speed and other things.

So are there any good apps for a non rooted s6 edge that can help with hotspot out put similar to mywi?

You can try http://foxfi.com/

If you do not have tethering supported by your carrier then you need root.

Chamillitary

Chamillitary

Reign Fall.
Reaction score
Sin$
At&t. If I run my tether from my phone to my pc to my ps4 will it let me control the output speed? Or can I just run my phone to my ps4?

Chazay

Chazay

Android
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Donator Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
At&t. If I run my tether from my phone to my pc to my ps4 will it let me control the output speed? Or can I just run my phone to my ps4?
You can run as many as you want as far as I know. The output speed will be what ever your AT&T connection supports.

Top Bottom
Login
Register