What's new

Discussion Looking for a co-host/partner.

• Thread starter XeTrevor
  • Start date
  • Views 1,486
Status
Not open for further replies.
XeTrevor

XeTrevor

Trevor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo, I need someone to help me. I host a lot of lobbies in which I have certain rules like no spawn killing, no explosives, etc... The reason I do that, is because I find it extremely annoying when it happens to me, plain and simple. So I enforce rules like if you do that **** and you get caught, you get ****ing kicked. lately I've been in lobbies and these a******s follow me around breaking my rules and I can't stop them lol considering they take up half of my ****ing lobby in the first god damn place, so I'm just looking for a person/people to control this with me. Also, if you can do basic things and have knowledge in modding you have a bigger chance of getting the job, the more clients you bring me or the more you make it easier on me, the more I reward you with recoveries and ****. Fill out this form in this format so I can chose through like the 2 of you that decide to reply if any lol...

Age?
Any previous modding experience (don't lie I don't really care too much)?
Do you have a Skype/if so list it?
How often are you on to help me with this? 
P.S I "swear" way too ****ing much.

EvilCode

EvilCode

Reaction score
Sin$
I would be glad to help.

Lots of Experience in single player. Don't usually play online but i can.
Online: Usually almost all hours of the day.

Last edited:
GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I have every single criteria met and am plenty old, though i don't know that i feel like getting perma-banned for modding again. been 3 years since my last perma for modding, and that was a big one that Micro$oft threatened me with a lawsuit over. So IDK if i would risk it again at this point, though it sounds fun to mess with kids again. been too long since i have.

HD Storms

HD Storms

Reaction score
Sin$
I know the basics
Skype: I have one but not putting it out there for everyone
Online: all most all day

Scrubscriptions

Scrubscriptions

Reaction score
Sin$
age. 19
i play online, i have a jtag. i was into modding alot but i work now so im not on all the time. i made my jtag and a rgh before.
skype. xximuffinixx

Krucix

Krucix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding experience: I used to mod in MW2 with my brother and I did all the work when it came to Livestreaming/Answering messages/getting buyers and he handled the patches and keyvaults stuff. When Keyvaults were $30 we usually made $20-$40 profits
Reliability: I'm on everyday

Will Smith

Will Smith

In west Philadelphia born and raised
Reaction score
Sin$
Age 15
Modding Experience: I Have been doing a lot of research on JTAGS/RGH's and the tools that are required to make them work right.
Reliability: Everyday From 4-10 Eastern Time

XeTrevor

XeTrevor

Trevor
Reaction score
Sin$
Mongo530

Mongo530

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding Experience: I used to own a flashed xbox and 2 Jtags. I know how to load patches, edit them, and I can "take care of" those kids you dont want in your lobby if you know what I mean. :roflmao:
Time Online: Whenever you need me I'll be there.

T

Tyler Tho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo, I need someone to help me. I host a lot of lobbies in which I have certain rules like no spawn killing, no explosives, etc... The reason I do that, is because I find it extremely annoying when it happens to me, plain and simple. So I enforce rules like if you do that **** and you get caught, you get ****ing kicked. lately I've been in lobbies and these ******** follow me around breaking my rules and I can't stop them lol considering they take up half of my ****ing lobby in the first god damn place, so I'm just looking for a person/people to control this with me. Also, if you can do basic things and have knowledge in modding you have a bigger chance of getting the job, the more clients you bring me or the more you make it easier on me, the more I reward you with recoveries and ****. Fill out this form in this format so I can chose through like the 2 of you that decide to reply if any lol...

Age?
yes, 3years
yes, ired-_editzz
pretty munch all the time

eph

eph

@xanquilo on twitter
Reaction score
Sin$
Modding Experience: i have an RGH, lmao. it's not online due to technical issues, and i'm bored, so, why not right?
Reliability: weekdays: 3-11pm EST, weekends all day. (of course, mileage may vary as i might have to go places, do things, etc.)

N

Nate_Dawg1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo, I need someone to help me. I host a lot of lobbies in which I have certain rules like no spawn killing, no explosives, etc... The reason I do that, is because I find it extremely annoying when it happens to me, plain and simple. So I enforce rules like if you do that **** and you get caught, you get ****ing kicked. lately I've been in lobbies and these ******** follow me around breaking my rules and I can't stop them lol considering they take up half of my ****ing lobby in the first god damn place, so I'm just looking for a person/people to control this with me. Also, if you can do basic things and have knowledge in modding you have a bigger chance of getting the job, the more clients you bring me or the more you make it easier on me, the more I reward you with recoveries and ****. Fill out this form in this format so I can chose through like the 2 of you that decide to reply if any lol...

Age?
I've modded multiple times I know how to work those things, I code all sorts of items, I'm in everyday. Hope you hire me, you wouldn't be disappointed

flintstone796

flintstone796

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
experience:ive not modded myself but Im a major part of the biggest facebook communities.
Skype live:fatal.arsenal
I'm on almost all day everyday.

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly screw it.. i'm so bored now of xbox i might as well jump back in to it on my dummy account.

Any previous modding experience: 5+ years
Do you have a Skype/if so list it: Yes. It is in my Profile under "Skype".
How often are you on to help me with this: Regularly, Most nights after work.

I also do build custom consoles and RGH/ JTag's, controllers, etc and do have 4 RGH's myself, though they are offline consoles. I also have a Dual NAND RGH'ed Jasper. Plus i have tone of modding stuff and proof on my channel that shows i do know what i'm doing. I have even developed a few of my own mod menus.

M

Mason97538

Reaction score
Sin$
I have every single criteria met and am plenty old, though i don't know that i feel like getting perma-banned for modding again. been 3 years since my last perma for modding, and that was a big one that Micro$oft threatened me with a lawsuit over. So IDK if i would risk it again at this point, though it sounds fun to mess with kids again. been too long since i have.
LOL okay

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you join just to post that? because you only have One post. If you dont believe me dont believe me, Plenty of members here can vouch for me and my past.

hell, Im sure i can dig the emails and letters up if i wanted to. Though, I have no need to prove myself or my past to anyone, especially you.

M

Mason97538

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you join just to post that? because you only have One post. If you dont believe me dont believe me, Plenty of members here can vouch for me and my past.

hell, Im sure i can dig the emails and letters up if i wanted to. Though, I have no need to prove myself or my past to anyone, especially you.
I just don't see why Microsoft a multi billion dollar company would waste their time with A lawsuit on a guy that was running unsigned code on an Xbox 360. Elaborate I mean if you were steeling info and card numbers then I can believe that. But hosting lobbies and running stuff on their server.. Why waste the time. And I don't come to se7en sins to make posts. I come and just read and try and take some new information in.

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Reaction score
Sin$
I just don't see why Microsoft a multi billion dollar company would waste their time with A lawsuit on a guy that was running unsigned code on an Xbox 360. Elaborate I mean if you were steeling info and card numbers then I can believe that. But hosting lobbies and running stuff on their server.. Why waste the time. And I don't come to se7en sins to make posts. I come and just read and try and take some new information in.
Because They thought i was associated with Lizard Squad, the supposed team that took down their servers a couple years back, and I couldnt prove i wasnt in any way. That and the fact that they thought i was banning people i was playing with, which in turn was costing them money, even thought I have no idea how to ban people/ dont even know if its possible.. but they assumed i was and i couldnt defend that either. I got a cease and desist once, and then after that i never stopped which is when they threatened me with a lawsuit. And with the popularity of a few of my videos and mod menus that slandered microsoft and a few key employees, leaking out their personal info in announcements in the mod menus, didnt help either. half of my waw and mw2 mod menus that i released a few years back had a select few microsoft employees home adresses and phone numbers in them, and you were able to display it to all player's screens with the tap of a button, Those, i had to remove otherwise i risked them not just threatening but actually suing. (Maybe not MS suing, but the individuals them selves)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register