What's new

Looking for a Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Abnormal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a KD of 1.3 and usually in every game, it's more than 1.

I prefer to play league play. The thing I've realized about this game (especially the gamemode League Play) is that communication is vital to victory. Of course, you can win without it, but it usually increases your chance of winning. I am Silver Division, Top 10 in my sub division.

My methods of maintaining greater than a 1 kd per game are somewhat foolproof if applied by at least 2 people together. I will tell you more about them if you are willing to start this.

If you're interested in setting up a clan, or recommending to me one to join via elite, kindly leave your gamertag or tell me about it and I will hit you up on Xbox Live.

Thanks.

A

Adrenalin211

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a well established clan you might be interested in. Lvl 32 black ops II clan with over 70 members and two different sponsors. If you want more info check out http://www.clandome.com/recruitment

S

Salziic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a chill clan with lots of league play hit me up Gt: Salziic

W

wbagirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend decided to start up a clan.

Rules;

you MUST be older than 14.
you MUST have respect for all members.
you MUST change your gamertag ASAP.
you MUST be able to play with the clan for at least 2 hours a day - Will of course make exceptions if its explained to me, but regular inactivity with no explanation may get you kicked.

dont need a pvr or anything like that just yet, we're still in progress of setting up.

We're Based in the UK but dont mind if you're from a different country. aslong as time difference doesnt become a problem for you then we're okay with it.

Message One of these gamertags if interested.

Dime Colours
Dime Flesh

thanks!

I

IG_N3RO

Reaction score
A Abnormal Hey, I'm part of a clan called Iconik Gaming and we're looking for new members. If you're interested go to www.joinicon.com , select 'Join IG' and then 'Register' on the top right, pretty simple app really. We have a lot to offer for any type of gamer, casual or pro and are constantly branching out from COD to BF3, Halo, Minecraft etc. we are a community so there are no requirements other than you be older than 13, that's it! make sure to put your referrer as IG N3RO to speed the process up in the application, I hope to see you soon! With over 600 members active daily you'll have absolutely no trouble finding people to play with and we have over 5 elite clans who regularly do clan challenges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom