• Start date
  • Views 149
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Agramon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for a relatively good clan. I am skilled in most aspects of the game. I would like a clan with little to no sqeakers.

GT: LexiRain

K/D is down because I went after gold Combat Knife also goes with W/L

M

Prosodemic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a clan called Retributive, we are 150 xp away from gold tags.

A

Agramon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then I'm down with it. I play FFA, Chaos Mosh, TDM, S&D, & Sticks & Stones more than anything. But if it is a problem I am not premium

D

Daryl Wagoner

Reaction score
Here at [IEG] Infinity Elite Gaming, we are strongly focused on team play and friendship. We are looking for members who are mature (no raging over the mic to opponents), who are willing to attempt to work together as a team and who are looking to join a clan who wants to build more than just your gaming skills, but build friendships amongst people across the world. We have forums dedicated to our clan and are always active! We are brand new with a few members, but growing fast. Come be apart of this new clan and help make it the best clan out there!

Must me 16+ and have a mic along with being mature. Check out our ad and website here:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...finity-elite-gaming-is-recruiting-now.852268/

http://infinityelitegaming.com

I

IG_N3RO

Reaction score
A Agramon Hey, I'm part of a clan called Iconik Gaming and we're looking for new members. If you're interested go to www.joinicon.com , select 'Join IG' and then 'Register' on the top right, pretty simple app really. We have a lot to offer for any type of gamer, casual or pro and are constantly branching out from COD to BF3, Halo, Minecraft etc. we are a community so there are no requirements other than you be older than 13, that's it! make sure to put your referrer as IG N3RO to speed the process up in the application, I hope to see you soon! With over 600 members active daily you'll have absolutely no trouble finding people to play with and we have over 5 elite clans who regularly do clan challenges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom