What's new

Looking for a Clan? Request a Clan Position/Role (Free Agent)

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Please post in this thread for clan leaders to invite you to their respected clans.
If you want to request a role in a clan, please fill out this form below to the best of your ability.

Code:
Name:
Position/Role:
CoD games you play:
Availability:
Preferred console:
Contact method:
Time Zone:
Extra details, information about yourself:

Example:

Code:
Name: Aydind
Role: Recorder, feeder, trickshotter, editor
CoD games you play: BO2 and MW3
Availability: Monday-Friday 3PM to 7PM
Preferred console: Xbox One
Gamertag: ________

NeonLadd

NeonLadd

Reaction score
Sin$
Name:Johnathon
Position/Role:QuickScoper Editor
Availability:Weekends
Preferred console:360
Contact method:Messenger Facebook Neon
Time Zone:
Extra details, information about yourself: Im a small youtuber Neon Ladd

Bonce

Bonce

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Vince
Position/Role: Sniper/Trickshotter, Designer and just started editing
CoD games you play: All
Availability: Flexible schedule
Preferred console: 360 or ps4 dont matter
Contact method: Skype - Axew1557 Twitter - @BonceOG
Time Zone: I think Eastern
Extra details, information about yourself: I dont really have instesting about me oher than my voice ig people complement it alot

Bonce

Bonce

Reaction score
Sin$
In search of team I am a Trickshotter and Sniper for 5 years been designing roughly for 2 years and just starting to get into editing Im looking for a clan with a sub count more than 300 Contact me on skype "axew1557" and my twitter is @BonceOG for more information :biggrin:

D

Devan_

Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
Name:Devan
Position/Role:Recorder,coder
CoD games you play:mw2,mw3,bo2
Availability:Friday-Sunday 4PM-6PM
Preferred console:ps3
Contact method:skype-official.devmodz
Time Zone:Pacific Time

C

cuzracecar01

Reaction score
Sin$
I am looking for a Fam for AW on the 360. I play alot on everyday. If interested message me my Gamertag is:
cuzracecar01

C

cardentree678

Reaction score
Sin$
Please post in this thread for clan leaders to invite you to their respected clans.
If you want to request a role in a clan, please fill out this form below to the best of your ability.

Code:
Name:cardentree678
Position/Role:sniper
CoD games you play: bo2
Availability: weekends
Preferred console:Xbox 360
Contact method:
Time Zone:eastern
please right back to me, just started but fairly good

Example:

Code:
Name: Aydind
Role: Recorder, feeder, trickshotter, editor
CoD games you play: BO2 and MW3
Availability: Monday-Friday 3PM to 7PM
Gamertag: ________

V

void ascending1

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Christian
Position/role: trickshotter and sniper
Cods I play: bo2, bo3, mw2, mw3, AW
Availability: everyday from 4pm-11pm
Preferred console: 360
Contact method: text (skype at a later point)
Time zone: eastern
Extra details: my favorite is bo2, 6mans over ffa, I am very involved and focused on everything I participate in, and finally f*** vlogs lol

Dabs

Dabs

Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang
Reaction score
Sin$
Name:Johnathon
Position/Role:QuickScoper Editor
Availability:Weekends
Preferred console:360
Contact method:Messenger Facebook Neon
Time Zone:
Extra details, information about yourself: Im a small youtuber Neon Ladd
Id like you on my team 
Name: Vince
Position/Role: Sniper/Trickshotter, Designer and just started editing
Availability: Flexible schedule
Preferred console: 360 or ps4 dont matter
Contact method: Skype - Axew1557 Twitter - @BonceOG
Time Zone: I think Eastern
Extra details, information about yourself: I dont really have instesting about me oher than my voice ig people complement it alot
U can join my clan 
Name: Christian
Position/role: trickshotter and sniper
Cods I play: bo2, bo3, mw2, mw3, AW
Availability: everyday from 4pm-11pm
Preferred console: 360
Contact method: text (skype at a later point)
Time zone: eastern
Extra details: my favorite is bo2, 6mans over ffa, I am very involved and focused on everything I participate in, and finally **** vlogs lol
Id really like you on my team.

Vacro

Vacro

Jinx
10th Anniversary A Milli Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Jinx
Position/Role: Director / Player
Availability: Anytime
Contact method: Xbox, skype, discord, here, etc..
Time Zone: (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Extra details, information about yourself: I am a trickshotter, sniper, competitive player sometimes, I want to be in a clan / team for xbox and start making videos and hopefully sometime be as big as FaZe, SoaR or OpTic. :tongue:

Zer0 Echo

Zer0 Echo

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Morgan
Position/Role: Quickscoper
CoD games you play: Black Ops (2/3), Advandced Warfare (rarely), Call of Duty Ghosts.
Availability: Weekdays / 3:30pm - 10:00pm usually, weekends depend.
Preferred console: Xbox One or Xbox 360
Contact method: I'd prefer to be messaged or notified here before I give away information.
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
Personally I like teams that are competitive, but also like to sit back and have fun. I'm not big on joining a clan that prefers being insurer and arguing over every single thing, and I honestly don't want to be stuck on a team full of really young kids, I like varieties of people.

D

DG Ace

Reaction score
Sin$
To Whom it may concern,

My name is Ace and I'm a long time Call of Duty player with a big drive. You will find my prior clan experience very good. I am most recently coming from iG which I managed for several years. It was a great team with Multiple sponsors and growing on social media. We had teams from all over the world (Game to game, Console to console) competing and playing. However, handling recruits, sponsors, etc. became more stressful than fun and I needed more time to focus more on YouTube, school, etc. I currently represent DG or Dyscharge Gaming however as they are primarily an XBOX Clan and in the midst of switching platforms, I have not had many opporotunities to play or build chemistry with their playerbase. I am now looking to expand my horizon. I am optimistic for what the future will hold but am not specific as to what it will entail. I hope for a competitive team that is looking to go all the way, whether that is in Fun games with friends, Competitive matches like GBs and UMGs, or Pubstomping. I am a new but growing YouTuber. I have all equipment necessary (Elgato HD60, chat link, Movavi Video Editor Software, Mics, etc.) Daily posts and occasional streams will be done as they already are. This is something thats fun and interesting to me and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. A little bit about me... I'm 16, live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States.
K/D: 1.736
W/L: 2.304
SPM: About 545

YOUTUBE: DG Ace

Thank you for considering. If interested, contact me:
PSN: acedude125jr
Email: [email protected]
Youtube: DG Ace

Mac Skyrunner

Mac Skyrunner

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Mac
Position/Role: Slayer, Sniper, Explosives
Games Played: Black Ops/Black Ops II, MW3 (not owned)
Availability: Week Days - Night (around 6-8 p.m New York Time Zone), Weekends Morning/Night
Clan Details: Leader
Clan: NutN
Preferred Console: Xbox 360
Contact Method: Xbox 360
Gamertag: Makaia272

Last edited:
Mac Skyrunner

Mac Skyrunner

Reaction score
Sin$
To Whom it may concern,

My name is Ace and I'm a long time Call of Duty player with a big drive. You will find my prior clan experience very good. I am most recently coming from iG which I managed for several years. It was a great team with Multiple sponsors and growing on social media. We had teams from all over the world (Game to game, Console to console) competing and playing. However, handling recruits, sponsors, etc. became more stressful than fun and I needed more time to focus more on YouTube, school, etc. I currently represent DG or Dyscharge Gaming however as they are primarily an XBOX Clan and in the midst of switching platforms, I have not had many opporotunities to play or build chemistry with their playerbase. I am now looking to expand my horizon. I am optimistic for what the future will hold but am not specific as to what it will entail. I hope for a competitive team that is looking to go all the way, whether that is in Fun games with friends, Competitive matches like GBs and UMGs, or Pubstomping. I am a new but growing YouTuber. I have all equipment necessary (Elgato HD60, chat link, Movavi Video Editor Software, Mics, etc.) Daily posts and occasional streams will be done as they already are. This is something thats fun and interesting to me and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. A little bit about me... I'm 16, live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States.

Nice theme for a new youtuber! Just checked out one of your videos!

EwWtf

EwWtf

Reaction score
Sin$
To Whom it may concern,

hey ace i am interested in you joining my clan. i would like to start a competitive call of duty team with you and grow my clan. ill add you on psn and shoot you a message. my GT is EwWtf

Dabs

Dabs

Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang
Reaction score
Sin$
To Whom it may concern,

Your resumė seems very good, pity youre not on xbox. Gl with finding a clan

C

charlie212

Reaction score
Sin$
Name: Charlie rees
Position/Role: Team leader or manger
CoD games you play: Modern warfare Remastered Cod bo1 and Infinate warfare
Availability: Mostly after 9:30pm but can be changed if needed
Preferred console: XBOX ONEContact method: Xbox Gt is KingCharle212
Time Zone: United kingdom Extra details, information about yourself: im 16 ive been playing call of duty of about 5 years now and have a pasion for it and ive been thinking of being in a clan now not a sniper clan a actually team type clan

Top Bottom
Login
Register