What's new

Looking for a clan? Request a Clan Position/Role (Free Agent)

Status
Not open for further replies.
codey hackensmith

codey hackensmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys I'm a live streamer on twitch not big but love to live stream I love playing call of duty and I'm looking for a clan to get in to I'm active after 5pm everyday and I play hard

codey hackensmith

codey hackensmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys I'm a live streamer on twitch not big but love to live stream I love playing call of duty and I'm looking for a clan to get in to I'm active after 5pm everyday and I play hard
My gt is MpLsxxxDropshot

The EIite

The EIite

Reaction score
Sin$
Looking for a serious clan to Join.

Ranked play + Domination

Leave you ign below and I will add you.

Xb1

image_2401.jpg

UK player

RedLight606

RedLight606

Reaction score
Sin$
Copy and pasted from my other post. We're going for Argonaut gear in Raids if you want to help. Message me on Xbox:

No real requirements, but if one of these applies, I want you to join the Texas Amalgam:

• From Texas
  • Combat veteran (OIF/OEF etc.)
  • New and want a clan to grow with

Doesn't matter who you are as long as you have Advanced Warfare on the Xbox One. We're going to make this clan the perfect amalgam -- the more the merrier.

So invite your friends and share your ideas. We play a lot of Domination and Grapple, but we can play Survival for zombie gear, get into Raids/Clan Wars, and start doing big things. Let me know.

[TXA] Texas Amalgam

RedLight606

ReptiRogue (Lt. Commander)

codey hackensmith

codey hackensmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys are you looking for a clan? If so look no further! Cause my fiancé and I are building a clan and we do a lot and we game a lot! The clan is called angsty alligators haha cheese but great we're looking for members older that 17+! It's a new clan so no cool clan tag.. But we do game a lot! We do live stream I do give aways to clan members when we get donations on our stream come join and let's wreck some noobs!

L

Luis Montoya

Reaction score
Sin$
Any new clans that are recruiting . Please message me.

Last edited:
TigerJonny

TigerJonny

Reaction score
Sin$
Name:Jonny
Position/Role: Any role I'm given
Availability: Always available
Preferred console: PS3, for now
Contact method: PM or PSN
Time Zone: BST + 1:00
Extra Details: Like to have fun while playing, but can be serious. I own most of the other cod games so will play thos too
. I'm from the UK if you don't know what BST or Utc is, I'm 27 and I have a mic

PSN:EVILJONNY666

C

creamyredegbert

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm looking for an active clan that actually mobilizes. My current clan is full of kids who dont really do ****. I play advanced warfare mainly but willing to expand. My stats are at the bottom

Gamertag: CreamyRedEgbert
K/d ratio: .99
Win/lose ratio: .75
Favorite game mode: domination

R

Rusky1033

Reaction score
Sin$
I am in need of a new clan. I ran with a great clan from that started in Bo1 and up to Bo2 and Ghosts. When Ps4 came out, I upgraded but nobody else did. Now I've been solo in AW and can't get anything rolling. I'm also looking for a clan to run with in Bo3. I'm a strong team player, no drama, always down to meet new people. Just looking for a mature group to run with. I didn't play for a while but now I'm really into it again. Hope to hear something new, thanks for looking at my post!

PriimiX

PriimiX

Reaction score
Sin$
Im an amazing trickshotter/sniper I've never got recognzied, i need a big clan to help me get known If you have a big clan or know one Tell me
Xbox One GT: PriimiX

R

Rusky1033

Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag: rusky1033
Position/Role: All around player. Slayer, Objective, anything really.
Mic: Yes
Loc: LA, California

Availability:

Sun-Fri : 7pm to 1am PST, USA
I work a lot but I try to get on whenever I can. I can be flexible to meet everyone for clan sessions. Really, I get on throughout the day not just the times given above.

Preferred console: PS4 only
Contact method: DM me on PSN.
Time Zone: Pacific, USA.

Extra info: I was apart of a good sized clan that originated from BO1 and lasted until CoD: Ghosts. When AW and PS4 came out, I traded up but no one else did. I played solo on multi-player and wasn't used to running without support so I stopped playing for a while. Now I'm back and need a clan to run with especially with BO3 on its way. I've always been cool with everyone I meet especially once I get playing with a group for a while. I am usually my teams anchor that does whatever I can to ensure that win. I'm down to play whatever game mode so long as I have fun. I am someone who looks to win no matter the outcome of the K/D. I need a talkative, fun group of teammates I can rely on to mix "business and pleasure" quite well. I want to have fun, but when push comes to shove, get serious to ensure that we win.

soonerfan0339

soonerfan0339

Reaction score
Sin$
i am looing for a hcdom based cod clan for xb1. im under 5g in the world on hcdom and under 25g career. i have previous experience running and building clans. i work 3-3 rotating 12 hr. shifts, so im available three to four days a week. however on my days off im on from 10-12 hours a day. i do play other modes, mainly hc. i usually only go into core for clan wars. 
o....i forgot hmu xb1 'TXG soonerfan'

soonerfan0339

soonerfan0339

Reaction score
Sin$
gamertag: TXG soonerfan
role: HCDom mainly, will play anything hc, only go core for clan wars, but not too bad in core
Availability: i work a 3 day rotating schedule, so three days at a time, every three days. on for 10-12 hours on my days off
Preferred console: xbox1 only
Contact method:tongue:m, xbl preferred, i have smartglass so its easier to get messages throu xbl
Time Zone: central
Extra details, information about yourself: leadership experience in XGC, TXG, co-founded RGX, also started several other console based clans on 360.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register