What's new

Solved Looking for a burner for XG3D games

TechnoSausage

TechnoSausage

Reaction score
Hi guys

Ive recently bought an xbox 360 with a flashed disc drive, all is working great and im having no issues burning my own XG2D games so far.

I really want to be able to burn my own XG3D games successfully but my issue is i only have access to laptops so i can only really use an external DVD burner.

So far all the lists of compatible burners i can find all seem to be burners designed to be internally fitted into a desktop PC.

So im wondering if someone can suggest an external burner compatible with a laptop that successfully burns XG3D format games?

Ive searched endlessly, trawling old forum posts trying to find the correct answer for what seems like weeks now with no joy! A few people have suggested asking on here so fingers crossed someone can point me in the right direction, any and all information is massively appreciated!

Cheers guys!!

Techno :smile:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Since the majority of these drives are internal have you looked into purchasing a drive and an external housing/usb conversion?
There are many options and even cables to convert eSATA/SATA to USB.
Rather than trying to find something that may not exist or is cost prohibitive the aforementioned may be your best option.

TechnoSausage

TechnoSausage

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, i think thats probably my only option to be honest, ill have a look into that now

Top Bottom