What's new

Looking for a bridger (Will be getting 50's)

F

F4x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you can bridge 100%, add F4 Eternal. I'll be standbying this weekend. I'll be trying to get my 50 in swat and snipes, then we can go for mlg next weekend.

G

ganjajesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
add me xOGx Mudbone
100% bridger, ill play from like 8pm to like 3am

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You will be hostbanned before you even make it to snipes, and possible permabanned.

F

F4x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thilo said:
You will be hostbanned before you even make it to snipes, and possible permabanned.

Considering I've been standbying for over a year now and haven't been banned, I think I know what I'm doing.

D

dannyzebrit

Reaction score
Sin$
Can i get my 50 in SWAT with you guys? Big rewards if i can, even an account with 5000 MS points :wink:

F

F4x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dannyzebrit said:
Can i get my 50 in SWAT with you guys? Big rewards if i can, even an account with 5000 MS points :wink:

Sorry, I don't allow randoms to join...

X

x C33J4Y x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha,

add me if you need a bridger :smile: or any1 to join (im on virtually all the time)

x C33J4Y x

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am a 49 in Swat and I would love to play with you until I get my 50. I can't Bridge or Standby but would you kind enough to let me play 5-10 games? I would love you forever man. :tongue:

I forgot to put my gamertag in lol. My gamertag is Ja JeSTeM LlaMa. I'll add you.

W

WooKeTs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
F4x said:
Considering I've been standbying for over a year now and haven't been banned, I think I know what I'm doing.

It's not a matter of "knowing what you're doing" at all. It's a matter of the new banhammer update. If you standby constantly for a weekend as it appears you will be doing, you will be banned.

HangtimePro

HangtimePro

Permanently Plugged In
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you guys are still doing this, could I join? I'm a 48 in swat.
Btw...x C33J4Y x..what rank are you in swat? It will b perfect if you can bridge and we can add LaH x MaH to play with us.

Top Bottom
Login
Register