Looking for a booster to 50?

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by Black Dahlea, Jan 13, 2009 with 6 replies and 422 views.

1. Black Dahlea

Black Dahlea Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok, so I am looking for a booster to get me from my untouched record to a 50.

I had a 49 in doubles, was going to trade the account (oh so stupid) for a 50 (even stupider, why did I fall for it?) and it was stolen. I have called Microsoft and they are putting it under investigation after a 35 minute phone call with 4 different people. So I am forced to make a new account for the time being, as they said it could take up to 10-15 business days to be fully resolved.

So, if you can boost me to a 50, that would be sweet and I'm pretty much online after school till around 11-12PM EST Time on weekdays, Usually most of the day on weekends (if I'm not at work). Any boosting will work, Bridger + Standby + Lone wolves or Team doubles. Thanks so much for your time and boosting abilities.

GT: xXANTi BKXx :thumbup:

2. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    Im sorry but i cant believe that bull**** story. I've never met anyone who has gotten to a 49 and can't get to a 50.

3. .Perfection

.Perfection Enthusiast

Ratings:
    people with bad records cant level from 49-50.

4. OP
    Black Dahlea

Black Dahlea Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Because I was boosted to a 49? Check out the stats, xXANTi BRXx. They are pretty weak. Don't call my story BS, it's 100% true, why would I lie to you?

5. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:

Not really it just takes a long time. My 1st account took about 30 games of winning to get to a 49-50.

6. OP
    Black Dahlea

Black Dahlea Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ok, I'm on live right now so if your in the mood for boosting, I'm here! :biggrin:

GT: xXANTi BKXx

7. OP
    Black Dahlea

Black Dahlea Enthusiast

Ratings:
    BUMP

Use my new GT - BKs NiGHTMARE