Looking for a booster in SWAT (will pay Points)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by AFC Lee, Feb 22, 2009 with 0 replies and 1,864 views.

1. AFC Lee

AFC Lee Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi all,

I'm currently at 45 in Team SWAT, which I've got pretty much on my own playing with Randoms as nobody on my Friends List likes SWAT.

However, I seem to have got stuck at this level, as I win like 6 games in a row and not get to 46, lose one then drop to 44. Then win 3 more to get back to 45 :cursing:

So, I'm basically looking for someone who can boost me in SWAT from level 45 to 50. I have 2 x 800 Microsoft Points available, the first of which will be emailed when level 49 is reached, the second will be emailed when we hit the magical 50.

I will not be allowing ANYONE (no matter how trust worthy you are) to recover my gamertag, as I just don't think its worth the risk.

My preferred method would be to play alongside someone (and possibly two of his buddies) who's a beast at SWAT (be that legit or standbying....whatever) in order to get to 50.
    Like I say, I'm a legit 45 in SWAT, so can hold my own. I won't go like -20 making everyone else lose. I very rarely go negative, and even if I have a real bad game its no more than -5. If I was playing with three other guys who were basically going to win the game by themselves, then I would be even more cautious, and NEVER go negative.

Here's the stuff you need to know:

GT: TG V1P3R
    Current SWAT Level: 45
    Current Total EXP: 743
    Email: boostmeto50@gmail.com

Thanks for reading guys. Anyone that would like to help, please either send me a PM, or contact me on my gmail account listed above.

Anybody want to help me get 5 levels for MS Points?? Shouldn't take too long....