Looking for a booster in SWAT (will pay Points)

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by AFC Lee, Feb 22, 2009 with 0 replies and 1,881 views.

1. AFC Lee

AFC Lee Enthusiast

Hi all,

I'm currently at 45 in Team SWAT, which I've got pretty much on my own playing with Randoms as nobody on my Friends List likes SWAT.

However, I seem to have got stuck at this level, as I win like 6 games in a row and not get to 46, lose one then drop to 44. Then win 3 more to get back to 45 :cursing:

So, I'm basically looking for someone who can boost me in SWAT from level 45 to 50. I have 2 x 800 Microsoft Points available, the first of which will be emailed when level 49 is reached, the second will be emailed when we hit the magical 50.

I will not be allowing ANYONE (no matter how trust worthy you are) to recover my gamertag, as I just don't think its worth the risk.

My preferred method would be to play alongside someone (and possibly two of his buddies) who's a beast at SWAT (be that legit or standbying....whatever) in order to get to 50.
    Like I say, I'm a legit 45 in SWAT, so can hold my own. I won't go like -20 making everyone else lose. I very rarely go negative, and even if I have a real bad game its no more than -5. If I was playing with three other guys who were basically going to win the game by themselves, then I would be even more cautious, and NEVER go negative.

Here's the stuff you need to know:

GT: TG V1P3R
    Current SWAT Level: 45
    Current Total EXP: 743
    Email: boostmeto50@gmail.com

Thanks for reading guys. Anyone that would like to help, please either send me a PM, or contact me on my gmail account listed above.

Anybody want to help me get 5 levels for MS Points?? Shouldn't take too long....