What's new

Looking for 5 players for VoG Hard

F

Fck Ps3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for 5 players who are willing to beat the VoG on hard. You need to be level 29+ with experience. I've beaten it a total of 9 times already on normal but want to beat it on hard because the loot is way better and you have a better chance of getting good stuff. If you want to play msg me gt: MLGXILLUMENATE

R

Rob 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im down 28 1/2 however at this point it shouldnt matter as long as your past 27 since hard mode is 30 we r getting get *** raped anyways..

A

Arkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for 5 players who are willing to beat the VoG on hard. You need to be level 29+ with experience. I've beaten it a total of 9 times already on normal but want to beat it on hard because the loot is way better and you have a better chance of getting good stuff. If you want to play msg me gt: MLGXILLUMENATE

Lol I still need to do it on normal ;(

A

Arkin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

By any chance can you help me :tongue:?

Top Bottom