looking for 2 good TS players to get 50.....

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by luckeR, Jan 2, 2009 with 9 replies and 336 views.

1. luckeR

luckeR Newbie

Ratings:
    Before i start, i will say that this thread is more aimed at British people, as thats where i live and due to time zones etc, it would be easier.

So yeah, looking for 2 GOOD players in TS, need to be below skill 10 in that playlist, should be higher in others though. At the beginning of the year i was actually good at halo and had 2 45's, but i stopped playing for ages and now im kinda bad, so i started a new account to get used to the game again.

Leave your GT and ill get back :smile:

2. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    My 360 is currently KIA (RRoD) a chip looks melted on it, but when I get a new tag I can play for about 40 games til my tags a 39, then I switch to my level 50 tag to finish your 50s, if you still need help I'll let you know when I have a new 360.

3. I Got Me some 24"s

I Got Me some 24"s Getting There

Ratings:
    I'm level one in slayer, but I am not british and primarily I play snipers but I'm still good at slayer too. Because your british though I don't know if we could play because of the time xone difference.

4. OP
    luckeR

luckeR Newbie

Ratings:
    Yea that would be cool, let me know when u et it back

24's we could give it a try i guess, but i dare say the time zones would be a problem. ill add u when we start and see if your on.

5. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Are any of you Terrible Nerd can beat MLG teams good? One of my tags is a 46 Legit in MLG and I want a 50.

6. OP
    luckeR

luckeR Newbie

Ratings:
    I can never play MLG, i always get real bad connections in it, people 4 shot me yet 6 bursts in the head from me and i still cant win.....

7. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I aim for the kneck or chest to 4 shot, if you aim for the head only 1-2 of your bullets hit.

8. I Got Me some 24"s

I Got Me some 24"s Getting There

Ratings:
    I could do mlg, but I probably wouldn't be able to go higher than a 35, and I'm only level one.

9. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    No offense :ohmy: but I won't need your help then I need crazy good nerds, and time to warm up myself lol.

10. Fear

Fear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    im a 50 in mlg...ou can add me