Discussion Lookie what I picked up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
So yeah, with one banned Xbox and the other with red lights (and flashed) I decided I'd swap for a non modded, not banned Xbox from a local guy (fixes my ****) for $60. To the gut swappers: Don't have money right now, haha.

So I get home with my "new" Xbox, turn it on to find....BLADES. Holy cow, haven't seen them in fkn forever. Sadly, its got to get updated. With the Xbox having such an early dash too, some ppl on here are going to be :x3:

Pics (for the hell of it)

So yeah, there is a small look into the past and prolly a loss of a Xbox that could be used to do...idk something interesting with. :tongue: Haven't updated it yet, but kinda got too haha bought it to play mw2.

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
@Eclipse: I wish I could keep it and not update it, am actually interest in free60. But I'm sure I could get another Xbox from him, he has..eh over 200 (owns a business doing Xbox ****). Missed the blades, just thought I'd post. Real rare times when I actually want to make a thread.

:smile: ~ Updating it now.

Novaa

Reaction score
Also, I really like the look of that.. wish I had a Xbox when that was out :frown: Is there anyway to get that style back? =/

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Dont update it... It at 4532 kernel which is easily exploitable, someone would be willing to buy it for more than you paid im sure.

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
supremecippy said:
i think you can still do the kk exploit. its worth a lot.
Thats what I was saying... Easy way to get a keyvault and run linux.

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
Scar said:
Dont update it... It at 4532 kernel which is easily exploitable, someone would be willing to buy it for more than you paid im sure.
Damn, didn't think about selling it. For me it was MW2 > Linux. Though guess what? I updated it, and I get an AV problem so I don't have an video/audio. Ofc right? (inb4 owned) Luckily he includes a 90 day warranty. For DYSers: Maybe next time I'll fix it my self haha.

In the future I can see me getting a project box from him, so I'll just see if he's got one that has the blades and check the version.

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Adv said:
Damn, didn't think about selling it. For me it was MW2 > Linux. Though guess what? I updated it, and I get an AV problem so I don't have an video/audio. Ofc right? (inb4 owned) Luckily he includes a 90 day warranty. For DYSers: Maybe next time I'll fix it my self haha.

In the future I can see me getting a project box from him, so I'll just see if he's got one that has the blades and check the version.
This makes me cry inside :frown:

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
Scar said:
This makes me cry inside :frown:
No. Being banned, getting rrod, and getting a new box that has another problem makes me want to cry. (All within a week)

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
EclipseModz said:
Don't cry i have a 360 with the base kernel. :thumbup:
It made me sad that he updated it, you having one doesnt matter... lol

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
When I got my 360 in August it had blades.

SiK GambleR

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
my secondary box had the last release of blades before the nxe came out, i updated it like a week ago when i got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom