What's new

Look What I Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dog

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
May have found proof of 343 making a new Halo game or at least hiring for it :biggrin:
Source: http://www.microsoft-careers.com/job/Redmond-Missions-Designer-MGS-343-Industries-Halo-%28725470%29-Job-WA-98052/868649/

K

KorrupTion

Reaction score
Maybe... But i doubt it just some work

D

Dog

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Maybe... But i doubt it just some work

Considering its the company that's in charge of the Halo franchise now and it clearly states
343 Industries, Microsoft’s internal Halo studio, is looking for an experienced Missions Designer who can design and build missions for our next big project.
and they have Halo plastered all over the page.

V

vnulol

Getting There
Reaction score
i'd go f***ing insane if they announced a new halo game

i mean halo is great and everything, but 3 was suppose to be the last one..then halo wars..then ODST..then reach...

it's getting milked as hard as call of duty

H

Heliouz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd go f***ing insane if they announced a new halo game

i mean halo is great and everything, but 3 was suppose to be the last one..then halo wars..then ODST..then reach...

it's getting milked as hard as call of duty
But they are very good so who cares, i just want to know what happened to master chief.

X

TCX xVitalz

Keep Dreamin'
Reaction score
i think there just might be constant dlc and that's probably what thats for extra missions?! :blink:

D

Dog

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
i think there just might be constant dlc and that's probably what thats for extra missions?! :blink:

Completely different company bud they can't make DLC for Reach

D

DemiZe

Contributor
Reaction score
If you finish the Halo: Reach Campaign you will see that they're not making any more Halo games. Bungie is going to start fresh with a new style of game. I actually think that's cool because the Halo series is getting kind of boring since it's pretty much the same weapons and vehicles in every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom