• Thread starter KILLSHOT7O7
  • Start date
  • Views 411
KILLSHOT7O7

KILLSHOT707com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be posting a link to this map today.There are a lot of great mines with nothing taken.Chests full of everthing.Rails go to ever part of the map and one thats like over 13 min long. Now with DL info on the youtube page...Also much more added!

Plopawert

Plopawert

Fear The Unknown
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Find someone with a high quality capture card. Have them record every track. Then, take all the raw footage and find a good editor. Get them to edit the footage, drop in some music (no dub), and add some graphics. Then, release the new video. That may be a better way to promote your site and your buildings.

With all that aside, the track is really amazing. From what I saw of the structures they are impressive as well. Pretty neat! (I am not trying to come across as an ***hole with my above suggestion. Just trying to help you out.)

KILLSHOT7O7

KILLSHOT707com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Find someone with a high quality capture card. Have them record every track. Then, take all the raw footage and find a good editor. Get them to edit the footage, drop in some music (no dub), and add some graphics. Then, release the new video. That may be a better way to promote your site and your buildings.

With all that aside, the track is really amazing. From what I saw of the structures they are impressive as well. Pretty neat! (I am not trying to come across as an ***hole with my above suggestion. Just trying to help you out.)
No..I know.but I just have camera on a tripod.lol.I am adding some very cool stuff and will a download for the save.This vid was to see how interested people would be.Thanks

Plopawert

Plopawert

Fear The Unknown
Seasoned Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
No..I know.but I just have camera on a tripod.lol.I am adding some very cool stuff and will a download for the save.This vid was to see how interested people would be.Thanks
To be honest, "Roller Coasters" are way overdone. Some of the best Minecraft creations are done freestyle without a template or set blueprints. Things like castles, roller coasters, and underwater buildings are too common.

Maybe you can bring something new and original to life in the Minecraft community?

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
mines over 7 min right now, from around the world to top to bottom. when i fix my gold flat will b better.
cool video tho

KILLSHOT7O7

KILLSHOT707com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be posting a link to this map today.There are a lot of great mines with nothing taken.Chests full of everthing.Rails go to ever part of the map and one thats like over 13 min long. Now with DL info on the youtube page...Also much more added!

Now with DL info posted on youtube.

Top Bottom
Login
Register