long Wait

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by belovin, Jan 17, 2009 with 4 replies and 317 views.

1. belovin

belovin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I used to get into wingman games in under 3 minutes when bridging now it takes around 7- 10 anyone know why and what i cna do to increase the speed.

2. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    It is most likely because you are having troublke finding matches. You also have to think now, that most people on Gears of War 2 are bridging, if a lot of people are bridging for host then there are less people finding a game. You can't really increase the speed because you can not stop everyone from bridging. However supposedly there is a new update coming out that will change their hosting system and prevent bridging (I doubt it) and only those that figured out how to bridge will figure it out again. This time I hope it doesn't spread so we won't be faced with the same problem we have now.

3. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    nub's figuring away i think and on abut putting it in the prem section:thumbup: but i could be wrong,i couldnt get one game yesterday using lag switch to force host tried with different accounts also no luck:cursing:

4. Brine15

Brine15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Most likely because everyone is bridging

5. fLx YoungBlood

fLx YoungBlood Newbie

Ratings: