Lonewolves boost

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by OMGitstheBishop, Jan 19, 2009 with 12 replies and 444 views.

1. OMGitstheBishop

OMGitstheBishop Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If anyone wants to do the language change, in lonewolves, send a message to: xx exploziv xx, mention se7ensins.( hav to be a close level, im a 43) need 2 more ppl. at least level 33.

2. FOX no johns

FOX no johns Getting There

Ratings:
    Is this for achievements or rank, cause it doesn't help your rank, in fact, it will most likely lower it. I've done it before. Once I start my new main account, I might be interested.

3. OP
    OMGitstheBishop

Ratings:
  4. FOX no johns

Ratings:
    Umm, like I said, I've done this before and people went down 1 rank or stayed at the same level after playing 15 games and nobody placing in the bottom half. I don't know why the system worked differently though. If someone knows why this is, please respond.

5. OP
    OMGitstheBishop

Ratings:
    thats why u switch up ppl so the game cant detect yur cheating.

6. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
    This doesn't work for ranking up. I one around 20 games and didn't go up 1 level. I actually deranked.

7. OP
    OMGitstheBishop

Ratings:
    ur supposed to switch up the ppl and not do to many games in one day

8. bradenriver64

bradenriver64 Banned

Ratings:
  9. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Its like the feedback system in Halo 2, as well as the feedback system now, no one knows how it works. But they catch you boosting, even different people every game.

10. OP
    OMGitstheBishop

Ratings:
    the point is its not working, because ppl abuse it

11. FOX no johns

Ratings:
    But if it worked you would think at least one person would go up even if it was the first or second game. Point is they didn't. I've heard it used to work, but they did something sometime (I know, very specific) and all of a sudden the ranking up stopped.

12. Crazy Brit

Crazy Brit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah this is true, it did work, I know as I did it, but then it stopped working and I think you get you rank locked so you can't get any higher than a 45.

13. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    You can get level locked at any level, I had a 31 that got level locked and stared boosting 50s with it, but one day it went up to a 34 after one game, I almost cried lol.